Screenshots! - Page 23
Page 23 of 125 FirstFirst ... 1315161718192021222324252627282930313373123 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

Great shots FOO, the KTO has always been one of my biggest interests, my grandfather flew B-26's in that conflict.
    What are you shooting down with the F-84? Looks almost like a Vindicator.

It's Dancat's Nieman R-10.

I bet your grandfather had a few stories to tell about the Invader? Some of those had wild paint schemes. I had an A-26 template started awhile back but lost it during my last hard drive crash.

Speaking of wild, here's some Dragonflies. You win a cookie if you are old enough to know what organizations they represent.

GI Joe Adventure Team (The Chia Pets of GI Joe)
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Hi Barry,
    I am going to fly Korea, today.
    Thanks for the screenshots, haven't flown in Korea in a while. Forgot how much fun jets can be..
    More rejoicing!!

Quote Originally Posted by MajorMagee View Post
    GI Joe Adventure Team (The Chia Pets of GI Joe)
    You are correct sir!

I had many an adventure with the fuzz heads as a kid and still collect them to this day.

@HouseHobbit - Hey Owen! I'm going to have some new toys for you to test in the very near future.

water is excellent

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot05-31-15-13-20-03.jpg   Shot05-31-15-13-20-01.jpg  

Hello from new member

Hello CFS3 flyers,
    sort of long time lurker now new member here :) also long time CFS3 and OFF/WOFF player in the past, some of you might know me from CombatAce Strike Fighters series modding

anyway here are few months old (December? January?) shots showing my take on replacing the default MAW textures with new higher resolution ones I send to fellow HouseHobbit and Ndicki here for testing, my goal was to make the overall MAW terrain feel better and bit more real.

Hope you'll like these.
    And before you ask these were taken with "older" WOFF 2.0+ specific shaders made by master Ankor, have yet to find spare time to try the new dedicated CFS3 ones posted recently here.

Cheers,
    Stary
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot6142.jpg   Screenshot6286.jpg   Screenshot6930.jpg   Screenshot9223.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    I have uploaded your files Master Stary.
    Thank you..Beautiful!!

Much rejoicing!!

Thanks for your efforts for improving MAW!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Wow! The second pic with the Bf-109 is stunning.

I can't stand it anymore!!! I am going to install MAW, ETO and the shader mod this week even if it takes all day or it kills me.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Having a problem landing these?
    A mystery to me why??
    Help!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails FF 003.jpg   FF 004.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    Having a problem landing these?
    A mystery to me why??
    Help!!!
    hey Owen, its definitely the contact points, these need to be increased. I think it was a mistake to omit a contact point for the tailplane....

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daiwilletti View Post
    hey Owen, its definitely the contact points, these need to be increased. I think it was a mistake to omit a contact point for the tailplane....
    David,
    these really do fly well in proper hobbit fashion, (inverted) I flew this one for sometime VERY close to the ground this way, just have to learn to do this.
    The power setting make all the difference, when trying to land in Hobbit fashion, needless to say lots of burnt hobbit bits about ..

Bf-110 over the White Cliffs of Dover
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails cfs3 2015-07-08 13-45-41-21.jpg  
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!

Love that typical BoB atmosphere ;-)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Too Cool!
    Great screen shot of the bf 110.

Some sightseeing around Kaneohe Bay. I really hope the RS/PTO guys have a Hawaii update in the mix, I would never leave the monitor.

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Grover1,
    has a Beautiful set of historical missions, the tests are going well, and I am grateful for these.
    Thanks very Much, Been wrecking all kinds of Birds with these.
    Oh yea!
    ETO 1.50 expansion BOB
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BOB 001.jpg   BOB 002.jpg   BOB 003.jpg   BOB 004.jpg   BOB 005.jpg   BOB 007.jpg  

BOB 008.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Yea when your surrounded might as well and fight like a Pole.
    BOB expansion
    On the afternoon of August 31, the eve of the first anniversary of the Nazi invasion, the Poles of No. 303 Squadron were among several RAF flights that ranged through a massive formation of more than 200 Luftwaffe aircraft targeting the pivotal sector station at Biggin Hill.
    During a mere 15 minutes in combat, Kellett and five of his men each shot down a Messerschmitt without suffering any losses of their own.
    That night Chief of the Air Staff Sir Cyril Newall rang up the squadron and gushed: Magnificent fighting, 303 Squadron! I am delighted!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails BOB 110.jpg   BOB 112.jpg   BOB 113.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Can't help it, really Like the water effects, Thanks to the ETO team, and to Master Ankor for this.
    Been playing with the colors, just having too much fun.

More rejoicing!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails He 177 004.jpg   He 177 009.jpg   Hobbit 003.jpg   Hobbit 004.jpg  

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseHobbit View Post
    Can't help it, really Like the water effects, Thanks to the ETO team, and to Master Ankor for this.
    Been playing with the colors, just having too much fun.

More rejoicing!!
    The water is looking really good. Now to revise the wake effects, which look naff now.....

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    LOL!
    David, there not too bad, from Height, But down close they could use some touching up.
    Just grateful for Master Ankor and the effects now in CFS3 .
    TOO Cool!!

Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post
    It's Dancat's Nieman R-10.

I bet your grandfather had a few stories to tell about the Invader? Some of those had wild paint schemes. I had an A-26 template started awhile back but lost it during my last hard drive crash.

Speaking of wild, here's some Dragonflies. You win a cookie if you are old enough to know what organizations they represent.

He did, although he only flew a few missions before being wounded during one. He said flak was the biggest enemy, especially during dangerous raids on railyards and supply depots. Though one time he mentioned attacking shipping off of N. Korea.

@hobbit
    that water looks nice owen !

again w same old style

Members who have read this thread: 141