Screenshots! - Page 30
Page 30 of 125 FirstFirst ... 2022232425262728293031323334353637384080 ... LastLast

Thread: Screenshots!

3 Torpedoes inbound! This is NOT GOOD.

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Oh Yea. starbage1, that will leave a mark, Indeed..

SOH-CM-2020
    Hi Starbage1,

you may have noticed that MS never finished the a_cruiser model properly so only the front 13 or so gunstations work properly. Your screeny shows none of the guns training on the attacking ships. For the cruiser's 8in and 5in guns, you could go into the gun xdp files in the Guns root folder and add targetcategory="ships,facility" with no gaps between the speech marks. Make sure in the ship xdp file that trainable="1" is the setting for the 5in and in fact all the guns in the gunstations section (in many stock MS ships, there is a widespread typo of Trainable="20". Unfortunately this typo has been copied over to many of the ships in ETO and other installs).

If you want the ships to have a reasonable chance of hitting attacking ships, you need to change the Noise parameter (this affects random spread of fire, NOT anything to do with sound) down to a ridiculously low setting for the 5in and 8in gun xdps, say Noise="0.05".

Don't forget to delete bdp files for any changes to xdps, and save an original of the xdps as backup in case of problems.

Oops! sorry, of course if you are using driveable ships then technically the targetcategory is aircraft as well, and you may not want all your big guns firing at aircraft, makes campaign misisons a right pain.....

HTH
    Last edited by Daiwilletti; October 21st, 2015 at 16:08. Reason: chemo brain

They weren't ships but fw-190s armed with torpedoes

Thanks for the info.

Are you sure ships can't build experience and accuracy, if they survive like aircraft can?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails hsgs9911as01m-lg.jpg  
    Last edited by starbage1; October 22nd, 2015 at 00:25.

ETO? How do I install it? Download Links? HERE Horizontal lines at menu after installing ETO? - FIX - choose a wingman, plane, then try quick mission.I found this config setup ArgonV posted at simhq, works good HERE Graphics card updates change your game settings? With error? Ankor's Shader fixes it HERE Nvidia HERE

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Yea things are warming up in the SCW..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SM 81 002.jpg  

Our Squadron, trying to find the ships that the briefing mentioned.. Stock campaign

How did you get them to stay in that formation so close together?

Speaking of jugs.

Quote Originally Posted by FOO FIGHTER View Post
    How did you get them to stay in that formation so close together?

Speaking of jugs.
    HAHA

First of all great screen shots! I'm glad someone noticed the formation this is something new I noticed with ai when I was at cruising speed in campaign mode. I thought it was weird they were doing that as well I have no explanation other the whole group was looking for Axis ships and I slowed to around 70% throttle then they would do that, I have never seen it before either. Were they avoiding radar? Could it be AI gets smarter as campaign goes on? Pretty amazing stuff.

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by starbage1 View Post
    HAHA

First of all great screen shots! I'm glad someone noticed the formation this is something new I noticed with ai when I was at cruising speed in campaign mode. I thought it was weird they were doing that as well I have no explanation other the whole group was looking for Axis ships and I slowed to around 70% throttle then they would do that, I have never seen it before either. Were they avoiding radar? Could it be AI gets smarter as campaign goes on? Pretty amazing stuff.
    Hi Starbage1, do you like that loadout for anti ship missions? I find it leaves you compromised if you get bounced on the way home, aerobatics not the P47 strong suit even without the tubes hanging off the wing.

Hi foo figther, where does the Snorting Bull skin come from?

^ Doesn't bother me a bit. I have shot down aircraft with bombs and fuel tanks on with the jug

eto_bulldog_scw_37 still flying afther being severely shot.

They dont built them like they used to.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot10-29-15-20-52-12.jpg   Shot10-29-15-20-57-22.jpg   Shot10-29-15-20-57-53.jpg  

Great one wiekniera! CFS3 has really been improved over the years.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails under.jpg  

I've been working on the cockpit for a night-fighter version of the F7F-3 Tigercat by Greg Logan.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot11-14-15-22-09-23.jpg  
    US Army, Major, Ret.

Service To The Line,
    On The Line,
    On Time

US Army Ordnance Corps.

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    A super pit for a super twin engine fighter ! Thanks MajorMagee

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Thanks Major!!
    Too Cool!!

sa·yo·na·ra SUCKER..........

Sulphur,South West Louisiana in the good'ol USA
    Blog Entries
    Looks like a wing tip of a P-47..Good hunting !!!

A peaceful morning over Germany:

Belgian CR.42 at dawn:

Looks cold down there...:

Closing in for the kill:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Shot11-27-15-20-05-11.jpg   Shot11-09-15-18-52-47.jpg   Shot11-12-15-18-18-15.jpg   Shot11-12-15-18-39-20.jpg  

SOH-CM-2021
    Blog Entries
    Gecko! Those are great!!

Great ones, they are immersive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Gecko, those are incredible!

How did you set up the WOFF winter and autumn textures for ETO?

I managed to get the spring one's working, but just need to figure out the autumn and winter ones and I'll be set!

Thanks,

Chris
    :tgun2: :tgun2: M3 fAiL 3nglush thats umpossible!