Carenado FINALLY doing a Cirrus!!!!!!

Thread: Carenado FINALLY doing a Cirrus!!!!!!

Carenado FINALLY doing a Cirrus!!!!!!

WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute:

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php
    Matt

finally a flyable FPS freindly CIRRUS

Eaglesoft has already done several of these and all quite excellent.
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Charter Member 2012
    This is excellent news

Quote Originally Posted by falcon409 View Post
    Eaglesoft has already done several of these and all quite excellent.
    The Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22 was initially released in 2005 for FS9. I'm therefore very confident the upcoming Carenado version will be a lot better!
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

This will be an excellent replacement/addition to my old eaglesoft SR22 G2. Note that the Carenado is the one with the more sexy, taller landing gear and the G1000 suite! And it looks like everything is going to be in 3D.
    Philippe
    Student Pilot

I like all of Carenado's high-definition planes. I own four of his five hi-def planes and Orbx's Lancair IV-P, which is also in high definition.

These planes are nuts... I work them everyday in Duluth... I've got a little time in the older 22's. The G1000 "perspective suite" is incredible. Some have EVS enhanced vision (aka FLIR). They look so sleek on the ramp and in the air. I've got the ES G3 version but I will be buying this for sure. I just hope the G1000 is a bit better than default MS.

Tape anyone?

FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |

I have a bunch of hours in the Avidyne 20, and a few in the Avidyne 22. Now I am in my G1000 perspective transition, and will stay with the Perspective 20 until I am confident that I have all of the G1000 intricacies down to a science. Then, it is on to the Perspective 22, or maybe if I am feeling really confident, the Turbo....

@ Ryan....I 'gleaned' lol that you are a controller. I wanted to send over a thank you. As a pilot, having a good controller can mean the difference between getting where you want to go, and getting you where you want to go the way you want to get there. And a bit of gratitude from pilots now and then never hurts.
    Matt

Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Another Carenado plane I won't be buying. Can we get some planes with steam gauges again? An updated (to current standards, not avionics) 182Q would be great!

Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikat View Post
    Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Another Carenado plane I won't be buying. Can we get some planes with steam gauges again? An updated (to current standards, not avionics) 182Q would be great!
    agree but make it the 206 please, that was my favourite in FS9,
    You take it easy.. and have a nice day

I'm pretty curious how good the G1000 from Carenado will actually be. I like glass if it works like glass. It probably won't be as detailed as the one in the citation mustang but I just hope the center console works properly and I can alter legs in flight. In that case I'd be happy Otherwise, I can better navigate with my paper charts and work with the stand by gauges.
    Philippe
    Student Pilot

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post

@ Ryan....I 'gleaned' lol that you are a controller. I wanted to send over a thank you. As a pilot, having a good controller can mean the difference between getting where you want to go, and getting you where you want to go the way you want to get there.
    Yep that's me hehe. I'm not a "cool" Big B controller like those guys in NY Tracon but our small airport gets a lot of work from the F-16's (148th FW) and many small GA that do approaches on a daily basis. I love planes, love (most lol) pilots, and generally enjoy learning once in a while from this side of the mic as well! Without you guys there wouldn't be us
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |