Who has the Captain Sim 732? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Who has the Captain Sim 732?

First Air 737-200

I think I got the tail ok... and the cockpit poster too... An easy design to begin with...

Will submit this to the CS website free liveries section soon. In memory of the August 2011 crash in Resolute Bay.

I look forward to that repaint, vonstroheim! Also, thanks for all your updates to this thread. You spoiled me and I mostly stopped going to the CS forum, knowing you'd announce all those beta updates.

This is Captain Sim's best release to me. When it first came out with the beta stuff, I felt like they were just trying to get something out ahead of the JustFlight version and particularly the Milviz one. But I've changed my mind about that. They were really responsive to forum posts and each version was a big improvement over the previous. Now with 1.0 they've got a release that will only have a few bugs, not something they've been able to do in the past. To me, they've made huge strides in the way they deal with their customers.

cheers,
    steve

Ok 737-200 First Air repaint available in the Captain Sim web site (free liveries section). Well I don't pretend 100% accuracy for this repaint, but it's close enough... Works with the 100 too.

I've made a little mistake in the aircraft.cfg file. In the "ui_manufacturer" line change "Boeing/CS" to "Boeing" (I keep all my CS products under the name Boeing/CS and forgot to clean up the cfg file...).

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    Thank you vonstroheim. This First Air Snow Owl will be a treasure to my Arctic Fleet. You've picked a rare one of the First Air Fleet to bring alive the sim and the CS737, Well done.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Lots of new repaints are popping out for the Captain Sim 737-200 family...

Aerolineas Argentinas by Marcelo Fabian Veneziale (avsim):

National Airways (New Zealand) by Jon Murchison (avsim):

Too much to list actually. Check them at Avsim or Captain Sim! Fedex, Jaguar, Hertz, Delta, Bahamas Air, etc...

Charter Member 2012
    [QUOTE=vonstroheim;708780]Lots of new repaints are popping out for the Captain Sim 737-200 family...

I'll lay claim to making these 3.

Bruce

Charter Member 2012
    Well done :salute:

Quote Originally Posted by bruce448 View Post
    I'll lay claim to making these 3.Bruce
    Sorry Bruce, I don't have the ADV expansion pack (yet) so I didn't downloaded your 737-200ADV repaints. This Delta Express Powerpuff tail must have been a nightmare to paint! Good job indeed. (Search "Bruce Martin 737" at Avsim to get those)

Charter Member 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    Sorry Bruce, I don't have the ADV expansion pack (yet) so I didn't downloaded your 737-200ADV repaints.

vonstroheim, that's easily sorted, you can use the adv paints on the -200 base pack, by modifying the cfg from

[fltsim.0]
    title=CS 737-200ADV Captain PaintXXXX
    sim=csx732
    model=adv

to

[fltsim.0]
    title=CS 737-200 Captain PaintXXXX
    sim=csx732
    model=200

the only major difference is the extended engine nacelles.(which use a seperate texture sheet (no17).

Quote Originally Posted by vonstroheim View Post
    This Delta Express Powerpuff tail must have been a nightmare to paint! Good job indeed. (Search "Bruce Martin 737" at Avsim to get those)

Not as bad as my next scheme, LOL

Bruce

Charter Member 2012

A bit of Ethnic Tail

I should be uploading this tomorrow, between plastering 2 rooms.

Whale Rider

Bruce

Wow Bruce what a tail !

At Avsim too, a nice classic Varig scheme by Marcelo Fabian Veneziale.

Hope an old Air France repaint will appear too...

Captain Sim 737-200 service pack 1.6 released...

USAir repaint by Bruce Martin - KPHL by SunSkyJet Sceneries - Sorry Hschuit for double post...

I drive it with pleasure , the good old Classic 200 series Update installed couple days back.

Got it earlier and I see a number of improvements even with my short test flight.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTvTcUtg67c

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Thanks for the HU.

Does the upgrade integrate V1 callout and EPR Gauge mod? Havent had a chance to access my account.
    Intel i5-2500K - Zotac GTX 750 Ti - 4GB G-Skills - Gigabyte B75M - Simbada 500 W PSU - 17' LED

Just received the email from CaptainSim, and in the process of downloading the new files.
    One day without laughter, is one day without living.
    One day without Flight Simming, is one day lost living.

Quote Originally Posted by Peg o my heart View Post
    Thanks for the HU.

Does the upgrade integrate V1 callout and EPR Gauge mod? Havent had a chance to access my account.
    Nope, I double checked. I backed up all my previous addons for this model is it's a fairly easy drop-in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

It's now also compatible with P3D.

Unistalled mine when I got the Milviz bird. Might now be worth a side by side comparison....
    If you know the avatar, you know the man!
    M/B: Asus Z170 Deluxe - CPU: i7 6700k - RAM: 16Gb Corsair DDR4 3200mhz - Vid: Asus GTX970
    Windows 10 (x64) on M.2 SSD - FS Software on: Sata SSD