Avia 51 and Avia 156 for FS9

Thread: Avia 51 and Avia 156 for FS9

Avia 51 and Avia 156 for FS9

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 Aircraft

Description: The AVIA 51 and 156 for MSFS2004/FS9 ACof - VERSION 1.0

by Milton Shupe, Nigel Richards, Matt Wynn, "Oleboy" and John Smith with help from SOH members. Our gratitude goes out to several very helpful and interested Czech Republic aircraft enthusiasts.

Functional VC model included; Pkg incl two Aircraft with nice flight models and features four custom era panels in both English and Metric-based gauges, easy-to-read clickable virtual cockpits, elegant cabin interiors, beautifully crafted exterior textures. Authentic Radial Custom sounds included.

Two AI aircraft ready to use with AI Flight Plans and scenery for a Czech airport available as a separate download by Nigel Richards. Gauges used are MS default era gauges and KeDI for the Metric side.

DO NOT USE THIS PACKAGE IN FSX - THERE IS AN FSX PORT-OVER VERSION.

To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Avia 51 and Avia 156 for FS9
    The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

What a beautiful model! It doesn't get any better than this in my book...the cockpit, the sound, the plane model and FM. My congratulations to the team who put this together. My favorite skin is OK-AVE but I'm sure others might like a different one. I've just started flying the Avia 51 out of LSZS in the Swiss Alps and the plane model combined with the scenery is just fantastic in every way!

Thank you for contributing the Avia 51 to the community!

Members who have read this thread: 2