Razbam hacked, again?

Thread: Razbam hacked, again?

Razbam hacked, again?

I just tried to log onto the Razbam website and noticed it looked mostly familiar, same logo in the upper corner and general outlay. I then tried logging on with my email address and password and tried variations of the password, but no luck. I know they were resetting their server and thought maybe it was still down. However, when I looked at their contents, it's nothing to do with Razbam, but older hardware and software items that I have never seen at Razbam before. So, what's going on? I sent Prowler an PM yesterday and today looking to reset my order downloads, but now am concerned it may have been re-directed into a phishing site, so please be very careful with their current site, may not be who you expect.

Awaiting word from Razbam.

Matt

Pearl Harbor Project developer
    I know they were talking of switching servers after some bad response time with their hosting company.... maybe this has something to do with it?
    crashAZ- Virtual Navy
    [SIGPIC]http://www.sim-outhouse.net/images/rtwr2013/rtwr2013_sm.png[/SIGPIC]

Man, I really hope so. I was just suprised to see out dated stuff on their site is all and first thing I thought of was it was hacked. I hope I am wrong because it took some time last time they got hacked to recover. Just concerned and hoping for the best for them.

Matt

No worries!! RAZBAM is still switching servers. It is a slow process that's all. :salute:

Hank

Thanks for the update Hank. Glad to see it was an over reaction on my behalf.

Matt