Gig is going to try again???

Thread: Gig is going to try again???

Gig is going to try again???

OK folks please bear with me, I am going to give this another try... I have not been in the FSX cockpit much the past few months but I am putting things back together and hope to have things running and get back up to speed on diging holes in runways real soon. I tried this last year and had issues with the Duena, I could not get it to function no matter what I did so I am going to tackle that as soon as I have my controllers reprogrammed. I am sure I will be looking for help and if all goes well I will do my best to get on for the next practice - "Ears Hopin" I can be of some use to the team this year.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Quote Originally Posted by gigabyte View Post
    I am sure I will be looking for help and if all goes well I will do my best to get on for the next practice
    We are always willing to help Gig and as for the next practice get your butt in the current one....lol.

Did we ever find out if TeamSpeak is a viable option for you?
    Larry

I can do fairly well with team speak depending on the pitch of the voice of the person on the other end, it's hit and miss some voices are fine others I can't understand at all. My big issue right now is reprogramming all my controls, I changed some of my controllers and I have to start from scratch, so it will be a few days before I am ready to move on to working on the Duena and Team Speak. I hope to be ready for the weekend.
    Regards,
    Mike "Ears Hopin" P.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Freedom , everyone enjoys it, very few defend it. - If You Won't Stand Behind Our Troops then feel free to stand in front!

Sounds good at the very least joining in on TS will provide you easy access to the TS chat box. You will find us there more often than on the server.
    ASUS TUF F17 Gaming Laptop
    17.3" 144Hz Full HD IPS-Type
    CPU 11th Gen Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz
    Ram CORSAIR Vengeance 32.0 GB DDR4 3200
    NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 Laptop GPU 6GB

Members who have read this thread: 0