Fairey_Firefly_AS5_ and_AS6_for_FS_ 2004.zip

Thread: Fairey_Firefly_AS5_ and_AS6_for_FS_ 2004.zip

Fairey_Firefly_AS5_ and_AS6_for_FS_ 2004.zip

A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category FS 2004 AircraftDescription: The Fairey Firefly served in the Second World War as a fleet fighter, but in postwar service, the Firefly Mks 4,5,6 were adapted to other roles, including strike operations and anti-submarine warfare until the mid-1950s. Both the UK and Australia Fireflies flew ground attack missions off various aircraft carriers in the Korean War. In foreign service, the Firefly was in operation with the naval air arms of Australia, Canada, India, and the Netherlands whose Fireflies carried out a few attack missions as late as 1962 in Dutch New Guinea.The later Firefly was produced in three forms, as the NF, FR and AS, all similar externally to the 4. The FR.5 carried the same radar in the starboard wing nacelle as the 4 and was equipped with beam approach, IFF and communications radio. The NF.5 had the same basic radio plus a radio altimeter and other night-flying equipment. The AS.5 was an anti-submarine version and carried special submarine-detection equipment under the wings and fuselage. The Firefly AS.6 was another anti-submarine aircraft, structurally similar to the 5 but with different operational equipment and no defensive armament.To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Fairey_Firefly_AS5_and_AS6_for_FS_2004.zipThe comments you make there will appear in the posts below.

Minor problems firefly.

Hallo,

A long time ago i down loaded the fairery firefly but i installed just e few days ago in FS9.

But i have the following problems:

During take off there not enough power to lift off wit flaps in T/O position max air speed about 80 and stays there.
    And a lot off icon,s on the panel does,t work it will not open the small panels.

Perhaps there already a fix but i can not find it.

Hope you can help.
    rgds Willem Kelder.

Quote Originally Posted by willemkelder View Post
    Hallo,

A long time ago i down loaded the fairery firefly but i installed just e few days ago in FS9.

But i have the following problems:

During take off there not enough power to lift off wit flaps in T/O position max air speed about 80 and stays there.
    And a lot off icon,s on the panel does,t work it will not open the small panels.

Perhaps there already a fix but i can not find it.

Hope you can help.
    Possibly..

Panel fix was in latest download of the package, pop back into library and re-download.
    A flight model fix was made by Milton Shupe, here's the link --> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=8&id=20276

ttfn

Pete

Quote Originally Posted by Motormouse View Post
    Possibly..

Panel fix was in latest download of the package, pop back into library and re-download.
    A flight model fix was made by Milton Shupe, here's the link --> http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...tid=8&id=20276

ttfn

Pete
    Thanks for the link it will take off now but the panel problems are not solved with the new download.
    rgds Willem Kelder.