A Lockheed "Rounder" - Page 74
Page 74 of 112 FirstFirst ... 2464666768697071727374757677787980818284 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 2790

Thread: A Lockheed "Rounder"

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Yes, attached are the mapping templates for the PV-2 Harpoon engines and wings. Not sure if there was a wing change or not since you did the paints.

EDIT: Added model to the zip package
    Thanks Milton
    The only difference apart from the intakes are the under wing tanks. I do appear to have no textures on the wheels but guessing that they are not mapped on the temp model.

Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Paint kit for the Lodestars! C60, C57, L18s, in 2048, have many funs!

Any questions, let me know on here and I can help out. Otherwise go mad with throwing paint guys!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...0&linkid=19968
    Hi Rachael,

Brilliant! Thank you so much!

Is there any chance you could release the paint kit as 32bmp templates also? Please? I don't have photoshop or paintshop on my HD, only Abacus' FS Repaint and Martin Wright's DXTBmp. (oldish geezer, you know? )

Cheers,
    Maarten

I'll upload a bare metal base that comes with the paint kit to work from, that ok?

Hi Rachael! That is absolutely fantastic! Thank you so much!

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Thanks Milton
    The only difference apart from the intakes are the under wing tanks. I do appear to have no textures on the wheels but guessing that they are not mapped on the temp model.

Steve
    Steve, sorry, the wheels and tires were remapped to wear the new knobby treads. Will send that along as well with a package.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Steve, sorry, the wheels and tires were remapped to wear the new knobby treads. Will send that along as well with a package.
    Steve, check your PMs for a link for all the updated textures.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Very odd jobs man and MiGaholic
    Steve, check your PMs for a link for all the updated textures.
    Got it thanks.

steve

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    Paint kit for the Lodestars! C60, C57, L18s, in 2048, have many funs!

Any questions, let me know on here and I can help out. Otherwise go mad with throwing paint guys!

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...0&linkid=19968
    Sorry to have to point this out, but the link you supplied doesn't work for me.

Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    Sorry to have to point this out, but the link you supplied doesn't work for me.
    The link works; must be awaiting approval.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Now that there is downright beautiful!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Fabulous!

Milton, could I make a request? Is there any way we could get a PV-2C with the tunnel gun windows blanked out, or is that already in the pipe?

Quote Originally Posted by Rallymodeller View Post
    Milton, could I make a request? Is there any way we could get a PV-2C with the tunnel gun windows blanked out, or is that already in the pipe?
    That seems like a reasonable request Sir :-)

We do have that on the PV-D tanker so I'll have to check mapping on the PV-2C.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

May I add to the request pool , the early standard PV-1 which the RNZAF use in the Pacific without the chin guns and the RB-34As - respectively 116 and 23 used , now they really look aggressive and streamlined , that would complete the entire series , tho missing out the European Boulton Paul turret version.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    May I add to the request pool , the early standard PV-1 which the RNZAF use in the Pacific without the chin guns and the RB-34As - respectively 116 and 23 used , now they really look aggressive and streamlined , that would complete the entire series , tho missing out the European Boulton Paul turret version.
    Thank Ian for your interest. I am not back into the PV-1 just yet; trying to wrap up these other projects first and awaiting some final textures for the interior to finish her off.

Once I am back into her, I will certainly consider your request.

The PV-1 is totally different in wings, engines, tails, cockpit, and fuselage mapping so I keep the project separate from the Harpoons and Lodestars.

Frankly, I had not considered doing the PV-1 initially but since I had so much time on my hands awaiting textures, and thought the project would go quickly, I did it. Boy was I wrong. LOL Everything was different so I had to totally remap everything outside and change up the VC.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Milton , thank you very much, it amazing the changes they did to the aircraft for all sorts off reasons, we don't have a Ventura PV-1 here in Christchurch and mention before we have a Hudson .. the internals on those are also so different.

I wonder if you could borrow photo textures to build on from other aircraft, but I guess that is what you are hooking into.

It is a brilliant project .. I must dig up a drawing I did and post it here , one I did when I was 14/15 I guess in ball point pen ... to many War comics me thinks.

there is interest in the PV-1 !! Thank you sir for the all the Lockheeds, they have quickly become a favorite..!!

rgds
    t creed

CRIKEY .. Now that was not so hard to find, a little entertainment for the "A Lockheed "Rounder" Team" dates back to my early high school days

Quote Originally Posted by t.creed View Post
    there is interest in the PV-1 !! Thank you sir for the all the Lockheeds, they have quickly become a favorite..!!

rgds
    t creed
    Thank you Sir; it is our pleasure to be able to do this, I assure you. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Warren View Post
    Milton , thank you very much, it amazing the changes they did to the aircraft for all sorts off reasons, we don't have a Ventura PV-1 here in Christchurch and mention before we have a Hudson .. the internals on those are also so different.

I wonder if you could borrow photo textures to build on from other aircraft, but I guess that is what you are hooking into.

It is a brilliant project .. I must dig up a drawing I did and post it here , one I did when I was 14/15 I guess in ball point pen ... to many War comics me thinks.
    I have pretty much finished up the PV-1 with a few things yet to do in the VC but I am trying to minimize further differences to protect my sanity. :-) I am going with a one pilot cockpit though.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Ian, you Sir are quite the artist! Amazing drawing.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Now its a Thank You Sir, from me .. I've progress a lot from ball point pen and now really study perspective ... I'm very sure that Me-109 was not going to survived, .... funny how you draw as a kid and look back ... I'm sure the team will love it ..

nice drawing Ian..!! and thanks Milton for not pushing the PV-1 out the back door of the hanger entirely.., yet..!!

rgds
    t creed

Quote Originally Posted by t.creed View Post
    nice drawing Ian..!! and thanks Milton for not pushing the PV-1 out the back door of the hanger entirely.., yet..!!
    Thanks Mr T , Milton did mentioned me the artist , that definitely go's both ways with selection off 'the Lockheed "Rounder"

Members who have read this thread: 82