Piper Tri Pacer?

Thread: Piper Tri Pacer?

Piper Tri Pacer?

Hi.Friends.I'm hopeing one of you outstanding modlers.Maybe would think of making a Piper Tri Pacer.For fsx.It would fit in well with pnw scenery.I'm willing to pay for a well done Piper Tri Pacer.Well its just a thought.

Always had a soft spot for that aircraft since I read a book titled "Anyone can Fly" by Jules Bergman. His account of his GA flight training written as an instructional book. He did his training in the Tri Pacer.

I agree, a new Tri Pacer up to FSX standards would be nice. It's not as sleek and sexy as a more modern aircraft but certainly interesting.
    :ernae:

Yes would like to see one for X. Brian Gladdens TriPacer & Pacer work okay in FSX but it would be nice to have an updated one.
    USMC Retired SEMPER FI:USA-flag:

Bill Lyons Tri Pacer was a great little aircraft for FS9. As with other FS9 aircraft updated top FSX specs, perhaps this would be a good candidate for something similar.

Members +

OFF TO GRANDMAS HOUSE WE GO!

Thanksgiving soon..a high travel time..I know we are expecting a big table full...a real "BRING OUT THE SECOND TURKEY" thing..we are ready!

Here in their PA-22 TRIPACER!.they got there with some snow...Drumsticks,Stuffing, and the part that come over he fence last will be the Perennial Favorites...so its not too early to WISH ALL HAPPY THANKSGIVING!...Vin!

In FS9 and thinking of the LYONS!!...Great Stuff!..Does not get too much better!
    <label for="rb_iconid_24"></label>

Quote Originally Posted by beana51 View Post

In FS9 and thinking of the LYONS!!...Great Stuff!..Does not get too much better

Agreed.

Indeed the Tripacer made by Lynn and Bill Lyons was excellent. Too bad it doesn't display correctly in FSX :/

Its a possible next aircraft for KCFS after the Seabee. Ill put it on my list.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

Kevin, that would be an excellent choice to add to your array. The Lynn and Bill Lyons models are truly immersive models. The way they were modeled and coded, added so much more life from the era. They were all about fun.

Gibbage,
    Without being presumptuous or hijacking this thread, I would love to see the venerable N.A. Navion added to you list of future aircraft.

Just imagine a Seabee, TriPacer and Navion lined up together at the local fly-in. Awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    Gibbage,
    Without being presumptuous or hijacking this thread, I would love to see the venerable N.A. Navion added to you list of future aircraft.

Just imagine a Seabee, TriPacer and Navion lined up together at the local fly-in. Awesome!
    This.

Always loved the Tri-Pacer as far back as I can remember liking airplanes.

I don't know of any model aircraft kit I built more times and wore out "flying' around the house than that old Monogram Tri-Pacer. It's the one that always had the dead cougar as one of it's parts.

FAC

There are a few NAvion's that fly around here, so I dont think it would be too hard finding a willing pilot to let me get references. Also, Concrete 3W5 has about 15 Tripacers =)

I will add the Navion to my list of possible aircraft. No guarantee's though.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller

Quote Originally Posted by Gibbage View Post
    There are a few NAvion's that fly around here, so I dont think it would be too hard finding a willing pilot to let me get references. Also, Concrete 3W5 has about 15 Tripacers =)

I will add the Navion to my list of possible aircraft. No guarantee's though.
    Kevin, it's good that you will actually listen, even if though commercial, personal or other reasons you don't actually make the requested aircraft.:ernae:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Well your my customers. Ignoring you is rather foolish. Finding the "next" aircraft can be a bit of a pain since there is a lot of qualifications. But thats also a binifit of having a small team. More flexability.

First, it needs to at least sell enough to pay for itself. Thats critical for such a small team. Unless the aircraft is popular, it wont sell. We found out that the hard war on the SportStar. The SportStar I doubt will ever pay for itself since its not very well known, no matter how good the model is or how cheep we sell it.

Second, not just I, but the rest of the team need to like it. I have found out that if you love what your working on, things turn out SO MUCH BETTER!

Third, good references. Im not going to work on an something unless I have some access to both the aircraft and pilots. If you dont have both, your just guessing, not simulating.

I really cant plan on whats next till the Seabee is out, but its good to keep your ears open for suggestions.
    Kevin "Gibbage" Miller