yet more Mustangs

Thread: yet more Mustangs

yet more Mustangs

Hi Guys,

just to let you know that yet another batch of paints for the WBS Mustang has landed on OZx:

L'il Butch

My Darling Betty Ann / The Ole Lady

Nip Nocker

PI-J of the 356th FG

Carolyn's Vergeltungswaffe

I hope you'll enjoy them, and if you do, post a screenshot here?
    You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Yes!

Great work!
    Thank you! :ernae:

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

now you know I just added all these...lol......thank you! I will be sure to share screens. I'm hoping to get my Little Idian done in the next day or so. flaps are giving me fits lining up markings.

Jan, thanks a million. We need all the Iwo Jima Mustangs we can get. From the pictures you provided there were lots of em on the island. I am just about to add another (Margaret IV) myself.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

Jan Kees, thank you for all of the time and energy you have invested in these and your other repaints, and making them available to us all! Hopefully I'll be able to set asside some down time to enjoy these and more of your previous repaints.

Beautiful Work

Patrick

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    With all these US Mustang repaints is it possible for someone to do repaints of Aussie Mustangs please. "Little Friends" is ideal for Australian Mustangs from WWII but we have several restored Mustangs flying in Australia so it would be nice to see some of those from the "Restored" model. One that comes to mind is VH-AUB in an all red scheme also as A-68-107.

I will try to find and post some photos here as a guideline.

Cheers
    Pat

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Pat, with the new metal textures I have developed for "Little Friends II", I'll put together a few bare-metal Aussie schemes for "Little Friends". I have been wanting to do A68-1 for a while (rather simple scheme, but a historic aircraft), which will be done as it was originally in 1945, in pristine condition, as well as something like A68-769 "Snifter".

Thanks for these great repaints Jan Kees!

Barry

yes...thank you!

looking good, guys, thanks for posting!

Meanwhile, I continue with the Iwo population:

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by jankees View Post
    looking good, guys, thanks for posting!

Meanwhile, I continue with the Iwo population:

awesome!!!!! I have about 12 of them planned myself....just wish I had that striping PSD!!!! :salute:

Beautiful work Jan, wonderful additions. Roger Wilco 66 is giving us his expertise to make a photo real Iwo Jima. We will have a place to fly our Iwo Jima Mustangs. WIP but very exciting. More to come.
    Regards, Tom Stovall KRDD

PI J is fantastic!

Thank you Jan Kees! This paint does it for me!!

Jim

On Another Planet
    Can I ask why it is that I can't find any of Jankees new repaints on OZx? The most recent I can find is from July.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Click my sig for my Flickr

SOH Staff .."Bartender" AussieMan's Avatar
    Have you used the search facility in the top right corner? I typed in "Warbirdsim P-51D" and managed to find all repaints.

Cheers
    Pat

Cheers
    Pat

"Some people might say that freedom is being alone in the bush with the only sounds being the murmurs from the birds ... but I believe freedom is at 5000 feet with no other sound than the engine roaring."- William Hutchison, a young man taken from us far too young (16).

Nice work again JanKees, Belgium beer must work inspiring !

Huub

This link should take you directly to all my paints. You may have to log in though, I'm not sure.
    Yes Huub, Belgian beer isn't bad, plus, I have my very own painting shed now...