Cal Classic AI

Thread: Cal Classic AI

Cal Classic AI

Can anyone please tell me if I am missing something obvious. I have downloaded and installed all the "required" files, installed a selection of airports but none of Cal Classics AI aircraft are showing.

Quote Originally Posted by djs1 View Post
    Can anyone please tell me if I am missing something obvious. I have downloaded and installed all the "required" files, installed a selection of airports but none of Cal Classics AI aircraft are showing.
    Have you added them correctly to your scenery.cfg? The Cal Classic AI flightplans install to the addon scenery folder (you'll see 3 folders, 1957, 1959 & 1962) , so you need to 'tell' the sim that they are there, as you would with any other new scenery; the reason they have used this approach is so you can select the era you want to fly in, effectively switching off the others - it's a very neat way of doing things I think.
    Andy

Many thanks Andy, I guessed it had to be something obvious. I missed it because I used the installer fully instead of using a temporary file first which is my usual habit. The only stupid questions are the ones you don't ask!!!!
    Thanks again
    David

No problems, happy to help. I guess we get so used to things installing automatically, we sometimes forget to do the rest ourselves; every bit as guilty as you David!
    Andy

Don't forget to deactivate your MS AI flight file so that you don't have modern planes competing for ramp space with your Calclassic planes.

FS 9 > Scenery > World > Scenery > traffic030528.bgl
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin