Tonga Domestic and Fua'amotu International v2. - Released

Thread: Tonga Domestic and Fua'amotu International v2. - Released

Tonga Domestic and Fua'amotu International v2. - Released

"Tonga Domestic" is stand-alone product, but if you are current owner of "Fua'amotu International" before "Tonga Domestic's" release on 09/30/2011, then you're entitle to a FREE copy through customer accounts at simmarket.
    http://secure.simmarket.com/fuaamotu...nftf-fsx.phtml

"Fua'amotu International v2." is also released at simmarket for current owners to upgrade to FOC. Login to customer accounts at simmarket.com to download.
    http://secure.simmarket.com/pacific-...stic-fsx.phtml

Both products have been sent to FSpilotshop and Flightsimstore as well so if you haven't bought "Fua'amotu International" yet, then you've got now until "Tonga Domestic" goes live to get "Tonga Domestic" free at either shop.

Thanks very much to those who've already bought for your continued business.
    Graham
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Edited for speeling..
    Visit the tribe @ islandsim.com

Yep, excellent products and beautifully modeled. This is an area of the world that I dare say very few people think about starting a flight from, lol. The sceneries Graham has done will give you a reason to fly, and fly and fly some more. Even after I've landed at one of the remote airports, I'll load up a heli and take to the air exploring the rest of the local area. Lot's to see!
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

These are really good sceneries: excellent fps, attention to detail, interesting areas.

I was lucky enough to be able to fly once a week for a couple of years from American Samoa to Vava'u. It was a long hike for a Twin Otter at around 300 nm over water. We had to carry so much fuel that we were usually limited to 9 passengers in a normally 20 passenger plane. It was a time warp too as we took off from Pago Pago, crossed the dateline, got to Tonga tomorrow and returned to Pago yesterday. :isadizzy:

Vava'u is just as I remember it. Feels real as I taxi up to the terminal in a Twin Otter. Graham even modeled the beautiful tree overhang on the entrance drive--used to go there to cool off inbetween the flights.

Our alternate was Ha"apai, but I never went there. It made more sense to wait out a rainshower than to fly another 75 miles to a place we didn't want to go to. I do remember the caution to call ahead if we did go there and make sure someone closed the gates on the road that actually crossed the runway. Graham has that modeled as well.

I wanted to go to Niuatoputapu after we left Samoa in our sailboat, but the weather was too bad to try and we went directly to Vava'u. It's a tough one to say and the cruising sailboat crowd called it "new potatoes" and that's pretty close. It is a small atoll and very remote and traditional. Crushed coral is the runway surface.

Clearly this area is special to me, having flown there, but it's a great addon for anyone looking for something different. The quality is very high and the price is reasonable.

cheers,
    steve

They are excellant sceneries. Both v2 and the tonga domestic scenery. Very well done by Graham and im gonna download marshall islands next to really maximize the area with beatiful scenery and some nice small airports to island hop. Thanks Graham.

Bill