And Mig-21 strikes again! - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: And Mig-21 strikes again!

Quote Originally Posted by kikas View Post
    Nope. The link redirects you to the download for the PF. I checked it out to be sure.

:ernae:
    --WH

Retired SOH Administrator Ferry_vO's Avatar
    Link works fine for me; thanks for the heads-up!
    Intel i9-13900 Raptor Lake , Be Quiet! Dark rock slim cooler, 32 Gb Corsair DDR5 RAM, MSI Z790 Tomahawk motherboard, Asus RTX 4060Ti 16Gb, Thermaltake 1050 Watt PSU, Windows 11 64-bit 1 m2, 4 SSD, 2 HDD.

The Mig-21 Analog is out. WOOHOO!

Looks like http://rakondra.sweb.cz/OKB.htm takes you to a new website now, with all of the same planes listed. No real way to get the MiG Analog to download fom this new location. Maybe the site is still under construction. I tried to download the MiG Analog from the older site when it was released and my anti-virus clobbered it... (yeah.. right, LOL. Prolly just a "false positive") Funny, the MiG-21PF downloaded and came up clean... I'm getting lots of practise landing that jet... it doesn't like short runways.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

You have to be very fast to catch Mig-21 , i think author is repairing few errors on his models.

So I hate to appear challenged but where are the d-load links on the site?
    There are 2 constants in the universe:
    Hydrogen and stupidity!

I just looked too Middle and I think that they are deactivated at this point. I got the impression that the author was having an issue with his current host and was looking for a new site to host his aeroplanes.
    Keep your airspeed up,

Jagdflieger

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...me=Jagdflieger

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

"Those who would give up Essential Liberty
    to purchase a little Temporary Safety,
    deserve neither Liberty nor Safety."

Benjamin Franklin

It appears that the MiG-21 Analog is available for download, alond with the other models that have been released. The MiG-21 Analog can be had from:
    http://rakondra.sweb.cz/OKB-EEE-analog.htm
    Everything is in Russian as far as the VC and all the switches and gauges... I had to "fly her by the seat of me pants", and assume that she was doing "OK" for the duration of the flight. So have fun! This appears to be a "Work In Progress/Beta"

Je-2a appeared be fast or it may run away

THX Blackbird686 for the link, one more great Mig in my Hangar The VC is simply wonderfull !

The downloads from this developer have been posted at avsim.ru. Just go to the FS2004 Aircrafts section from the "Files" tab.

I haven't been able to get any of the downloads to work, since the posts at avsim.ru just link back to his website.

Anyway, if anyone was able to get the Analog, I would greatly appreciate a link to download it, if you have the time.

Hopefully he'll get his site fixed and finish the MiG-23 Faithless STOL he's working on. I always preferred it's looks to the VG MiG-23 they chose instead.

Bump

Yes, I missed this too, so if anyone can help I'd really appreciate it.

Help

Can someone please tell me where I can download this beauty? It would be greatly appreciated. Kindest regards, Jeremy

Same here all of the download links seem to be not working.

T.

Creator seems do not publish his older migs anymore, but if you go to russian avsim there is link to his new Mig-21 PD STOL demonstrator.

Creator seems do not publish his older migs anymore, but if you go to russian avsim there is link to his new Mig-21 PD STOL demonstrator.
    I'm not at all sure that there's an actual download link on that page, just another tantalizing picture.

Having said that, the site is worth a visit as there are some interesting Soviet era photos, and some fantastic pulp/concept Russian space art.

I believe this is the new site?

Mig Sim
    --WH

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoern View Post
    No, it's a different developer.
    Which developer are you looking for?

I have seven freeware Mig-21s. Two are by Mehlin Rainier (Mig-21M and Mig-21MF). Four are by Ivan Jurčaga (Mig-21F-13, Mig-21 analogue, E-152M, and E-166). One is by Josef Cepek (Mig-21 PF). It's possible that Cepek and Jurčaga developed together, but am not sure.
    --WH

Can't find any Mig downloads on that site. I only get books, some images and movies.

Could somebody please be nice and post a direct link to the Mig21-PF download? I'd appreciate it a lot!

Sascha

Members who have read this thread: 33