SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer - Page 41
Page 41 of 119 FirstFirst ... 3133343536373839404142434445464748495191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2967

Thread: SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer

Quote Originally Posted by Matt Wynn View Post
    ok guys... another little teaser, showing some of the weathering, and no honestly... i wasn't scaring the groundcrews again.... only really stencilling left now....
    Great progress Matt We do look forward to enjoying the fruits of your labor.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by mgr View Post
    Indeed followed you advise and repainted it myselve, results is below:

@Milton: Great work on the wipers, highly appreciated that you were willing to add those at my request!

Marcel
    Marcel, your work is "top-shelf". I appreciate all you have done to bring this project forward.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

making great progress tonight now the extended family have buggered off and stopped driving me up the wall! Decals well underway...

In Delhi (not the restaurant) the moment and might have a chance to putter a bit more on this. Amazing what work goes into a small detail like the wipers! Paints and all aspects looking very good indeed. Just trying to keep up on my end!

Tom

It's great to see the progress Matt. Charge on!
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    In Delhi (not the restaurant) the moment and might have a chance to putter a bit more on this. Amazing what work goes into a small detail like the wipers! Paints and all aspects looking very good indeed. Just trying to keep up on my end!

Tom
    LOL I thought I was done with the wipers twice, now revisiting them because the wiper control arm is getting distorted. :-)

Oh yes, mgr, Matt, and Gaucho_59 have been at it hard. Making great progress behind the scenes too.

Here is some of Gaucho_59's work in the sim.

You have seen TG's work posted above.

Thanks Tom for thinking of us while there.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

looks good... could really pop if we get internal and external lightmaps.....

*dives for cover to avoid Miltons wrath*

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by stuartcox View Post
    Hey, Nigel, don't put yourself down so much! You are a breath of fresh air on this forum, even though I do have trouble understanding some of your posts...:-)
    I'm really looking forward to this finished product. Just a shame that I haven't got the skills of you guys!
    You are all doing a fantastic job with so much commitment!
    I know you are busy on this at the moment, but did you actually get started on the Napier Sabre sounds?

Thumbs Up, Stuart
    Stuart, you're a sight for sore eyes my friend.

I'll bet you've got more skills than you're willing to admit... see, now who's putting himself down? Don't.

And if you insist on remaining on the other side of the counter, consider this; if it weren't for all those enthusiastic aviators such as yourself. there'd be no point in this work in the first place.

Napier Sabre is yet to be born, but born it will be. Patience.

Don't worry too much about understanding my posts, I often share the same problem.
    I just put it down to lack of contact where I live (remember Ben Gunn? Treasure island I think, but I don't eat as much cheese...and I never found any treasure either).

...and probably even more; 10-12 hours of sound wavs blasting away the last remnants of what I once called a brain...
    Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    LOL I thought I was done with the wipers twice, now revisiting them because the wiper control arm is getting distorted. :-)

Oh yes, mgr, Matt, and Gaucho_59 have been at it hard. Making great progress behind the scenes too.

Here is some of Gaucho_59's work in the sim.

You have seen TG's work posted above.

Thanks Tom for thinking of us while there.

...so have I been at it Chief, you just can't hear me thats all

edit:...and if ever I meet up with the wise guy who had the bright idea of attaching turbo's to this delightful little aircraft, I'll...........claim insurance damages for my hearing.

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    good job ya can't hear me too... even though your engine bay is next to mine, enough cursing to make even a drill sergeant blush

looking forwards to the sounds buddy, and i think we're officially all on the home straight now... starting to see the airfield from behind the treeline

Blog Entries
    and finally to the best bit;

mgr, Matt, and Gaucho_59, You've done all of us proud!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

edit:...and if ever I meet up with the wise guy who had the bright idea of attaching turbo's to this delightful little aircraft, I'll...........claim insurance damages for my hearing.
    Ah yes, those pesky little turbos. Seems you, Tom, TG, and I are still working that line. Sorry I didn't "hear" that turbo whine in the background. Maybe you pushed it to the background too far? LOL
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    good job ya can't hear me too... even though your engine bay is next to mine, enough cursing to make even a drill sergeant blush

looking forwards to the sounds buddy, and i think we're officially all on the home straight now... starting to see the airfield from behind the treeline
    Yup! Reckon so buddy, straight for that centreline.

Tell you what though buddy, reckon we should let Milton do the honours and show us a real greaser. bet he flys like he builds 'em!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

looks good... could really pop if we get internal and external lightmaps.....

*dives for cover to avoid Miltons wrath*
    I can add light maps; just didn't see the need for these aircraft.

What did you have in mind? Specifically?
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

mostly for the interior but i had an idea involving fictional 'slime lights' (like i always do....), anyways, was just an idea :salute:

Its also a pleasure to have someone consider talking with me. Everyone else has given up trying to get any sense out of me.
    You got that right Amigo, muchos, muchos loco!! But that's why we love you, your the over-ripe banana in the bunch, adding flavour to the recipe that makes this place home.

Really wish I could contribute, but I can't even launch FS at the moment,let alone anything else, so it's all very much appreciated.

Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Sunny9850 View Post
    Ah yes Hemet...one of my regular short flights for a nice lunch. The proprietor of the cafe is growing fruits for her pies in her own garden....and the pies are to die for good.
    Just make sure you get there before 1300 on a Saturday or you are likely out of luck. But the rest of the food is equally good.

Cheers
    Stefan
    Yup Bambi is a great lady! I enjoy lunch there regularly. She really has a great place going on there with the Hangar 1 Cafe.

mostly for the interior but i had an idea involving fictional 'slime lights' (like i always do....), anyways, was just an idea :salute:
    ]

Uhhh, slime lights? LOL NOt sure what they are buut if there is some genuine in-use lighting that "needs" to be covered, I can spend a couple of hours making the changes.
    But, remember, all the textures are now in progress for the C-1A so I would rather not confuse the process.

As for the E-1B, well ... your call.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JDTinballs View Post
    You got that right Amigo, muchos, muchos loco!! But that's why we love you, your the over-ripe banana in the bunch, adding flavour to the recipe that makes this place home.

Really wish I could contribute, but I can't even launch FS at the moment,let alone anything else, so it's all very much appreciated.

Jamie
    I could be an over-ripe mango...which is more loco? Can I choose as in multiple choice?

Yep! This is home Jamie m'old fruit. Its the cosiest outhouse I've ever been.

Hope you're up and runnin' PDQ buddy!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

in this image the Blueish Green 'bars' on the fuselage/tail/fins are 'slime lights' (also called formation lights, they're an electroluminescent 'gel' if i recall, hence the nickname 'slime lights') they're fitted nearly as standard on all current military aircraft, i was just thinking from a "what if service life had been extended?" kind of thing....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Ah yes, those pesky little turbos. Seems you, Tom, TG, and I are still working that line. Sorry I didn't "hear" that turbo whine in the background. Maybe you pushed it to the background too far? LOL
    Lol!

Well Chief, I can gladly say I didn't need to. I believe you'll find these sounds surprisingly comfortable as long as you remain seated comfortably within the flighdeck area.

The 'turbo whine' is now audible only within the confines of the YROTAVAL.

Exit the aircraft with engines running could be regarded as a health risk though.

Unless of course one is stone deaf, as I nearly am.. I used the exit instead of the YROTAVAL!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT? (Various hand gestures....)

OK took off the David Clark's, can hear you fine now! Tom

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by fliger747 View Post
    WHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTT? (Various hand gestures....)

OK took off the David Clark's, can hear you fine now! Tom

Tryin' to lip read you there, Sir!

Did you just say; "It' raining here in Delhi, I just popped in for a good curry?"

I saw you wave though. Greetings Tom!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    I need a USN salvage team I've been sunk. No this is not Fs9 or FSX.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Quote Originally Posted by CG_1976 View Post
    I need a USN salvage team I've been sunk. No this is not Fs9 or FSX.
    LOL At least the lights work underwater.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here