SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer - Page 119
Page 119 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1969109111112113114115116117118119
Results 2,951 to 2,967 of 2967

Thread: SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer

Thank you TG. Grateful for all of your efforts over the years. Still in love with your Privateer.

Rgds
    Mal

Thanks Maarten and vonernsk! Its always nice to give back to the community

Thanks to a question from a new member, I realized I never did a proper panel and aircraft.cfg setup for the fire retardant drop for the early S2A-CDF series.

I will try to do that over the next few days so we have a properly operating drop system for this unit with TG's new paints.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Quote Originally Posted by Milton Shupe View Post
    Thanks to a question from a new member, I realized I never did a proper panel and aircraft.cfg setup for the fire retardant drop for the early S2A-CDF series.

I will try to do that over the next few days so we have a properly operating drop system for this unit with TG's new paints.
    Great news! Hey Milton working on textures for the ALR model and think im running into the same issue with the stab counter weight, tailwheel and wheel wells black texure.

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    Great news! Hey Milton working on textures for the ALR model and think im running into the same issue with the stab counter weight, tailwheel and wheel wells black texure.

Jeremy, I have made literally 100's of changes to 4-5 different aircraft since I worked on this so I am not certain of the specific issues in question.

Maybe you could be more specific.

EDIT: Okay, I think I have it figured out what you mean.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

TG,

Here ya go; replacement model folder for the S2ALR model of the SOH-S2AL package:

1) Stabilizer and tailwheel bumper texture mapped to correct texture
    2) Trimtab pivot fixed

Hope this does it.
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Hi all, could someone please link to the required model for these repaints? I saw in the config file for another repaint that there is an ALR model but I do not have it it, only AL.

Thanks!
    Sascha

Sascha, if you drop the model.S2ALR (see the zipfile in Milton's latest post) into the folder SOH-S2AL where you already have your model.S2AL, everything should be fine. The repaint for this model is coming up (see tankerguy72's post incl screenshot).

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Hi all, could someone please link to the required model for these repaints? I saw in the config file for another repaint that there is an ALR model but I do not have it it, only AL.

Thanks!
    Sascha
    Yes, what Maarten said above.

The only difference with this model is that it requires _T.bmp textures (with alphas) for the main body parts for reflectivity. The mapping is the same ... I think. :-)
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

I am going to revisit the SOH-S2AL original release package to update it entirely.

I will add proper retardant dump capabilities and correct any remaining issues I can find, then re-release it with TG's new textures and Ferondoe's Sécurité Civile F-ZBAU (assuming they have no issues with that).
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

No issues here. I may have a old green and a white texture for you.

Quote Originally Posted by Maarten View Post
    Sascha, if you drop the model.S2ALR (see the zipfile in Milton's latest post) into the folder SOH-S2AL where you already have your model.S2AL, everything should be fine. The repaint for this model is coming up (see tankerguy72's post incl screenshot).

Cheers,
    Maarten
    Great Maarten & Milton, thanks! I was already tearing my hair!

Cheers,
    Sascha

Quote Originally Posted by tankerguy72 View Post
    No issues here. I may have a old green and a white texture for you.
    Great! I love that green livery; certainly a favorite of mine.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Great Maarten & Milton, thanks! I was already tearing my hair!

Cheers,
    Sascha
    I have a test package I'll post shortly with both of these SOH-S2AL models updated. Hopefully some of you will have the time to check them out.

EDIT: For FS9 ONLY (as the FSX Drop Retardant setup is different) Testers might try this. Replaces the two SOH-S2AL models, panel and aircraft.cfg and adds one Effect. Read the Readme.txt for more

https://www.dropbox.com/s/61eq9bfvdy...lupdt.zip?dl=0
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Takeoff Fully Loaded.jpg   Drop 1 in progress.jpg   After 2nd drop.jpg   le dump.jpg  
    Last edited by Milton Shupe; December 8th, 2015 at 09:41.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

This is an Update for the SOH-S2ACDF aircraft package you have.

This test package updates both models in that package. Maybe some of you will have the time to check them out as well.

For FS9 ONLY (as the FSX Drop Retardant setup is different). Replaces the two SOH-S2ACDF models, panel and aircraft.cfg and adds one Effect. Read the Readme.txt for more.

This package along with the one posted above covers the radials that TG72 has been working on for a while for new textures.

These packages of updates were done mainly to add proper fire retardant drop capabilities, but there are also quite a few fixes for prop parts mapping, trim tab pivots, and static discharge element animation links.

Here is the SOH-S2ACDF update link: https://www.dropbox.com/s/9zcypls1y5...-updt.zip?dl=0
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Here are a couple preview shots of the ALR model. The old Hemet Valley green monster and the later white and red scheme.