SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer - Page 114
Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104106107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 2967

Thread: SOH Team Project - Grumman Tracker, Trader, Tracer

Quote Originally Posted by vonernsk View Post
    Thank you to everyone in this great production. Milton as usual has displayed management and leadership skills that inspire support and loyal followers. Without your 'bigness' Milton, this project would have petered out like so many I have watched on other web sites and their forums.

You have all demonstrated craftsmanship of the highest order in all of the disciplines involved. The sheer work and time given by you all, without the reward of any financial gain, show the true altruism in all of us. We the receivers feel good from receiving your work, you the givers get that warm fuzzy feeling that comes with giving without expecting reward.

Thanks again many times over.

Mal
    Thank you Mal. I assure you that the team members who have contributed to this collection of parts are the real heroes that make it happen. All have talents greater than my own and the synergy brings a nice end product for all to enjoy. The list is actually quite long from the beginning of the Grumman Seven projects that in its finality delivered 15 models (some yet to be released) in both FS9 and FSX as port overs, with some FSX native conversions completed, and more in progress.

The SOH has many talented people who love to share their time in hobby with the rest of the sim world. For that, I am most humbly appreciative.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

Milton, you really are way too modest.

Cheers,
    Maarten

Quote Originally Posted by nigel richards View Post
    And...Milton; you've done it again, Sir!
    Hear Here :ernae:

And a big THANKS to all the team members who took part in bringing the "Grumman 7" to a successful completion. Learning to fly the Cal Fire Trackers without having the ground cometh up and SMITING ME... has been an enjoyable experience to say the least. The Military Variants are absolutely gorgeous and the panel work is outstanding! Very Nice Indeed.

BB686:USA-flag:
    "El gato que camina como hombre" -- The cat that walks like a man

Quote Originally Posted by Blackbird686 View Post
    Hear Here :ernae:

And a big THANKS to all the team members who took part in bringing the "Grumman 7" to a successful completion. Learning to fly the Cal Fire Trackers without having the ground cometh up and SMITING ME... has been an enjoyable experience to say the least. The Military Variants are absolutely gorgeous and the panel work is outstanding! Very Nice Indeed.

BB686:USA-flag:
    Thanks y'all :-) Yes, the FM on these turbos have touchy throttles for some situations. It can be a bit challenging without a carefully managed approach to touchdown.

EDIT: BTW, I should be able to upload the FSX port over of the Military version Tuesday.
    I have contacted Hansi about the retardant drop issues and he is looking at that. Probably something I am overlooking but I do expect a quick resolution. We should be getting all the FSX port overs out this week.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Attachment 95061
    Quote Originally Posted by Maarten View Post
    Here is a close up.
    Sorry Firekitten, Dave. I wouldn't have noticed. :redf:
    Okay Folks!

In the interest of international relationships, not to mention peace and harmony here on the forum and(most importantly) not wanting to offend my Argentinian friends. You will find attached a corrected texture for the Argentinian S-2T. My most humble apologies to all!

Thanks Gaucho for keeping me accurate!

Simply unzip and replace the offending texture with the new one.

Dave

Gaucho,

I don't know if you know anyone still in Argentina or not, but I'm trying to find a better, more straight on picture of this tail. I'd love to do a texture for this one, but it's beyond my skill to change the perspective of this pic or to free hand draw it. If you or anyone can get me a better picture or drawing of this, I'd be grateful!

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by p3aewguy View Post
    Attachment 95061

Okay Folks!

In the interest of international relationships, not to mention peace and harmony here on the forum and(most importantly) not wanting to offend my Argentinian friends. You will find attached a corrected texture for the Argentinian S-2T. My most humble apologies to all!

Dave
    Thank you Dave for the quick response; got it and replaced the original.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

Blog Entries
    Attachment 95061

Okay Folks!

Dave
    Like I said before... you sir have nothing to apologize for...you are gentleman and a scholar... and I feel privileged to in some fashion know you!
    Only somebody from down there would have noticed the error... I was just trying to help...
    Again.. thank you for a most welcome addition with this skin! If ever I can be of help again... don't hesitate to ask...

Blog Entries

Hey... will be glad to change the perspective

Gaucho,

I don't know if you know anyone still in Argentina or not, but I'm trying to find a better, more straight on picture of this tail. I'd love to do a texture for this one, but it's beyond my skill to change the perspective of this pic or to free hand draw it. If you or anyone can get me a better picture or drawing of this, I'd be grateful!

Dave
    This is right down my alley.. will have a head on view for you by tomorrow... (then you can adapt it however you choose... I do a lot of photo perspective parallax corrections...)

Quote Originally Posted by gaucho_59 View Post
    This is right down my alley.. will have a head on view for you by tomorrow... (then you can adapt it however you choose... I do a lot of photo perspective parallax corrections...)
    Gaucho,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'll happily share credit with you when I repaint this one! I've searched everywhere for better pics of this one bird for over a year! Again Thank you!!!!

Dave

PS: I pm'ed you my email address to send the picture to me.

Blog Entries

If this is what

Gaucho,

THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU! I'll happily share credit with you when I repaint this one! I've searched everywhere for better pics of this one bird for over a year! Again Thank you!!!!

Dave

PS: I pm'ed you my email address to send the picture to me.
    Here is what I did in short notice... let me know if it is what you were looking for...

Wow! Thanks Dave! That was very quick.

Your paints are awesome! (as they always are)

Cheers,
    Maarten

Members +
    Thanks, Milton & team, for such amazing stuff.
    To be honest, I've lost track of the aircraft in this series, be it FS9 or for FSX.
    Would/could it be possible to let us have a listing (& links) to the released models?

Thanks again.

Blog Entries

I will email it to you...

Wow! Thanks Dave! That was very quick.

Your paints are awesome! (as they always are)

Cheers,
    Maarten
    btw... my name is Carlos... Dave sounds fine but it is just not me....:mix-smi:
    Cheers... and ciao for now

Quote Originally Posted by zswobbie1 View Post
    Thanks, Milton & team, for such amazing stuff.
    To be honest, I've lost track of the aircraft in this series, be it FS9 or for FSX.
    Would/could it be possible to let us have a listing (& links) to the released models?

Thanks again.
    Thank you; This link may help: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...rid=249&sort=d
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here

btw... my name is Carlos... Dave sounds fine but it is just not me....:mix-smi:
    Cheers... and ciao for now
    Excuse me, my compliment was meant for Dave Stewart (p3aewguy) for his beautiful paints and the quick upload of a revised bitmap.

Blog Entries

Sorry...

Excuse me, my compliment was meant for Dave Stewart (p3aewguy) for his beautiful paints and the quick upload of a revised bitmap.
    Now I am confused... :isadizzy: I just mailed a texture to p3aewguy... that's you... right?
    At any rate, I hope I mailed it to the right guy....

Here is what I did in short notice... let me know if it is what you were looking for...
    Thank you Gaucho, between yourself and Dave we can look forward to an excellent paint! It certainly is one of the more attractive schemes around IMO.

Regards,
    Sascha

Blog Entries

Now I am really confused...

Quote Originally Posted by Sascha66 View Post
    Thank you aucho, between yourself and Dave we can look forward to an excellent paint! It certainly is one of the more attractive schemes around IMO.

Regards,
    Sascha
    I can't get the names straight... who is Sascha??? :isadizzy::isadizzy:

I am stuck away from home till tomorrow evening but will have a chance to revisit the power response curve when I get back. Part of the issue may be the slow spool response.

T

p3aewguy is Dave...
    Sascha66 is Sascha...
    Maarten is Maarten...
    Quite simple really.

Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    p3aewguy is Dave...
    Sascha66 is Sascha...
    Maarten is Maarten...
    Quite simple really.
    LOL!

Charter Member 2012 nigel richards's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Firekitten View Post
    p3aewguy is Dave...
    Sascha66 is Sascha...
    Maarten is Maarten...
    Quite simple really.

I get it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngggl6Afc3E

:isadizzy:

Most men often say what they think!
    An honest man usually means what he says!
    A gentleman always says what he means!

"Αίεν Υψικρατείν "

A fool is not he who asks a simple question, but he who would simply have its asking denied. (Richards 2012)

Yes there are so many of us here, especially on this thread!

Sascha

Blog Entries

Ok... I think...

[QUOTE=nigel richards;846419]I get it;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngggl6Afc3E

:isadizzy:

[/QUOTE

mmm (scratching head).... so the rudder and tail fin were for.... Maarten I think.... no pseudonyms...
    At any rate I sent you the PSP file by email... let me know if you got it...
    I think the confusion started when Maarten wrote a post directed to me and Dave...??? God... I don't know anymore...
    I better getouta'ere...