See interspersed comments in quote.OK, I finally shoved real life into a corner so I could get some Sim time.
Milton, regarding the latest S2F-3 --
1. I changed [exits] to =2 and presto, the weapons bay opens
2. After some experimenting, changed [folding_wings] \ fold_rate to = 0.06, 0.07. That seems to be a good compromise between the real rate and smoothness. Folks should adjust the fold rate to their taste.
Excellent work H52! Thank you
QUESTION -- can provision be made for the searchlight to operate?
That would require a gauge programmer and a really intense effect. I cannot do that but if someone steps up, I will gladly work with them to incorporate the capability. I think there is a helicopter with a search light, I have asked; no one responded. So, I dropped it.
Regarding the latest E-1B --
1. As in the Stoof, I changed [folding_wings] \ fold_rate to = 0.06, 0.07. Thank you; will use your numbers.
2. Don't forget to add the CSD air scoops Already added, just not distributed.
3. Are there animations in addition to crew door, wing fold and tail hook? Yes, 4 flaps, 2 gear, 7 gear doors, 6 brake lines, 2 wheels, 1 folding antenna, 4 spoilers, rudder, rudder trim, elevator, elevator trim, 6 prop spinners, 12 prop blades, cockpit ECU throttle, pitch, and mixture controls, 4 rudder pedals, 2 yoke stems, 2 yoke wheels, flap lever, gear lever, . :-)
4. There is a protrusion on the lower starboard fuselage which looks like a stowed trailing wire antenna (TWA). If it is, and if you have animation tags available, would you consider animating it? That would be a "first" in FS!!! I would consider it but would need more info as to how it worked, how long it should be, etc.
In the event a TWA is provided, you may wish to couple the data-link antenna to the TWA such that they are both deployed/stowed simultaneously. Just a thought; don't want to cause you grief!
It is no problem but I do not know what a TWA is. :-/
Finally, the Nit-Picking Department
The fuel-dump pipes are offset inboard from the nacelle centerlines. Is moving them a quick fix?
It is a very quick fix. Never hesitate to ask, and I really appreciate all the input and feedback you have provided. Thank you very much.