Project Tupolev Tu-154 in FSX

Thread: Project Tupolev Tu-154 in FSX

Project Tupolev Tu-154 in FSX

Has anyone been able to satisfactorily port this airplane into FSX? If so, how? I see a bad VC and weird wing textures. Bill

Please see:
    http://www.protu-154.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=9889

Additionally, the FS-Proteam/PT team has closed the "FS-Proteam" distribution site. The plane has been losing it's popularity, and it appears at this time that the project will not be continued.

Basically, if you want to an accurate Tu-154, you do it in FS2004.

Please pardon the quick thread hijack, but while looking on the link, I just found another simmer that uses the same name as me! Weird! And cool! Anyways, thats my random outburst. Back to the topic...

Blog Entries
    Try here.. http://files.protu-154.net/index.html its for FS9 but from what i'm reading on that forum, it works well in fsx with just a few texture anomolies in the VC..

Blog Entries
    Ok, sooo, I went to the link I posted above and downloaded the Pt-tU-154m ( 91 MEGS ). since i have my fsx directory set up as my fs9 directory it was a matter of simply installing it and then copying the plane over from the aircraft directory to the airplanes directory..
    On loading, FSX crashed to the desktop twice. I looked at the logs and a specific gasuge turns out to cause problems. That gauge is STT_RP_TCAS_V0_19L.GAU.
    Delting that i was able to load the plane and fly it..
    The flight dynamics are superb. all the gauges display, but the panel will need to have some rework done to it as many of them didnt function. This of course could have been because seeing as i cant read russian, i may not have had them turned on.. Two of the pop-up panels load as nothing but a black box.. However, like i said, she flies incredibly well, and predictably. She was easy to take off and easy to land correctly.. I'm actuallyplayin with he iea of putting TWA colors on it ..