FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 368

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

And a few in P3Dv3.

"Illegitimum non carborundum".

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv X D-RGB Tempered Glass ATX Galaxy Silver
    Intel Core i9 10980XE Extreme Edition X
    ASUS ROG Rampage VI Extreme Encore MB
    Corsair Vengeance LPX 128GB (8x16GB), PC4-30400 (3800MHz) DDR4
    Corsair iCUE H100i ELITE CAPELLIX White Liquid CPU Cooler, 240mm Radiator, 2x ML120 RGB PWM Fans
    Samsung 4TB SSD, 860 PRO Series, 2.5" SATA III x4
    Corsair 1600W Titanium Series AX1600i Power Supply, 80 PLUS Titanium,
    ASUS 43inch ROG Swift 4K UHD G-Sync VA Gaming Monitor, 3840x2160, HDR 1000, 1ms, 144Hz,

Icon2 You call...we haul....and drop

Scenery: Default FSX
    Aircraft: Fairchild C-123 K "Provider" Package for FSX. This is the beautiful C-123 from Vladimir Zhyhulskiy Updated to work in FSX out of the box. All gauges replaced with FSX compatible gauges in both the Virtual Flight Deck (VC) and 2d panel. All incompatible gauges removed. Comes in 3 liveries AirAmerica, USAF Camo and FAV. Now you can fly the best freeware C-123 in your FSX. Panel updates by Danny Garnier, Bourbon-Lancy, France.
    The C-123 Provider was an American military transport aircraft designed by Chase Aircraft and subsequently built by Fairchild Aircraft for the United States Air Force. In addition to its USAF service, which included later service with the Air Force Reserve and Air National Guard, it also went on to serve most notably with the United States Coast Guard and various air forces in South East Asia.
    with animation by the pilots and animation by a unloading of cargo.
    Is completely processed VC - completely working levers and animation
    gauges high dpi, completely animation co-pilot.
    Panel. 3 textures - Air America, FAV, USAF (camo). Are added 4 custom effects -
    drop of cargo box, drop of pigs with the parachute (remember a cinema?),
    start of engines and effect of a dust at motion on ground airfields.
    Detailed instruction for installing is enclose (ReadMe.doc).
    Autor - Vladimir Zhyhulskiy.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails ad1.jpg  

Best buy?

This model of course, as it freeware, like the repaint by mgr. But in 1964 the Royal Netherlands Air Force purchased the Sud Aviation Alouette III. And it there are still some of them flying today! A service record of 52 years! Well in my opinion definitely value for money! I can't recall any other aircraft in the Royal Netherlands Air Force which remained in service this long.

Cheers,
    Huub

1st prize at Brize (Norton)

The Laboire Roland Airbus A400M, with RAF repaints by Dave Morgan.
    Incredibly detailed inside and out! Quite a handful to fly, and REALLY LOUD! But looks beautiful!
    Seen here at their home of RAF Brize Norton, ORBX FTX scenery.
    ChipShop
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-6-26_9-43-34-769.jpg   2016-6-26_20-11-16-565.jpg   2016-6-26_9-47-29-574.jpg   2016-6-26_20-14-15-815.jpg  
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

Glad you got it going Chippers

Pity the long-shots don't do it justice.. got some weird shadows from tower view (an FSX bug). Looks like she's off CoG as the front wheel is off the deck. Odd that 2,3 and 4 are feathered and 1 isn't. Was that you or how the model loads (and stops)?

Can't say the 400M is a fave of mine but I might indulge one day. Thanks for the screenies
    ATB
    DaveB

An A400M with working engines. That sure is a win in the lottery, four-leaf clover and the end of the rainbow combined.

Hey Guys
    It took a while to figure out if anything had default key commands; seems it's only the main control surfaces; everything else is through the highly detailed VC.

Yes Dave, I know what you mean, it doesn't look real enough; and the shadows, No idea what they're from!

Wheels off ground? Dunno! Perhaps someone at the back had too much too eat for breakfast; or it could be to do with the VFR airfield scenery?
    Un-feathered prop, is probably me not being used to this one yet Dave; however, I did notice that this prop does need a second click on the feather switch to get it properly feathered when shut down!

Going to have another go with this one and see how the shots look!

Cheers for now,
    ChipShop
    'If It Isn't Broken; Then Don't Try To Fix It!'

Carenado B350i

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 2016-6-26_14-39-30-664.jpg  

Icon26 Israeli Take Off Run Era 1950

Taking off from Israeli airport era 1950!!

Israeli Take Off Run Era 1950

Just a very small part of the invasion fleet at Incheon 1950

Greetings
    Klaus

Webmaster of yoyosims.pl.

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Icon25 Norman Wells Noon And Early Evening Departure

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

Noon departure

Early evening departure

Thank you for viewing. Stay tuned for next exciting flight.

Regards,

Aharon
    Norman Wells Noon And Early Evening Departure

Working on this one now to get the paint kit set up to where I want it. Both this paint and the kit still need a little tweaking.

F-80B-1-LO Shooting Star 45-8648, #34, 22nd FS, 36th FG, during the Berlin Air Lift. Somehow this fighter squadron managed to avoid having to put buzz numbers on their aircraft. I found a bunch of pics on the web that were taken during their stay in Germany and as I'd done this aircraft a year later before and there's some difference in the paint schemes, I thought I'd do it again while testing the paint kit.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails thumbnail.jpg  
    Let Being Helpful Be More Important Than Being Right.

Alphasim and now Virtavia have made a long list of marvellous early post war combat aircraft. Yes they are not perfect, but which other company would make these very interesting, but close to forgotten military aircraft? We are quick to point out errors, thanks Phil and co for making these aircraft!

One of my favourites is their Avro Lincoln. The ultimate evolution of the Lancaster. Even if it flew longer, faster and with more bombs and had better armament than the Lancaster it might be described as obsolete even before entry into service compared to the US B-29. To be fair, at the time in a situation with all out war with Germany it must have been close to impossible with the resources available to build and bring a B-29 type project into service for the British. After all their current bomber with the Lancaster was more than adequate for the war against Germany and the Lincoln was the British bomber supposed to be used against Japan as part of the RAF "Tiger Force" had the war continued.

The Lincoln has in my eyes much more pleasing lines with a longer fuselage and wings and the top turret has a much more streamlined position. This turret had quite a punch with 2x20mm cannons.

I have released a big texture pack in the past for the Lincoln and I continue with making a few more paints for it. Last out is Lincoln B.II RF423 "KM-K" of No 44 (Rhodesia) Sqn as it looked in 1948.

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Rob has given us an impressive lineup of DH Vampire and Venom aircraft, the one missing is a RAF nightfighter Venom :-) The Venom NF.3 looks pretty much the same as the last of the Naval Sea Venoms with the big exception of the hook and fairing. Just to see how the Sea Venom looks like a NF.3 I have done a quick RAF 151 Sqn scheme for it. Rather easy to judge which part of the UK it was based in...

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Nice work on both of those JensOle.. especially the Venom which isn't the friendliest model to paint

Never been a fan of the Lincoln despite it's advantages/improvements over the Lancaster. The greenhouse Avro bolted to the front doesn't help!! Still.. I bought the model and will be downloading your repaints for it

EDIT: You need to flip the port underwing 9 mate
    ATB
    DaveB

Thanks Dave!

From what I have read so was the flat panelled bomb aimer position a request from the RAF and not something Avro put on it themselves. The RAF did not like the curved Plexiglas dome on the Lancaster because of visual distortion. I agree the Lincoln would have looked smarter with the Lancaster type nose.

The error on the number was fixed for a few weeks ago :-) I just did not want to make new screenshots..

Best regards
    Jens-Ole
    Repainting since FS5..

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    Thanks Dave!

From what I have read so was the flat panelled bomb aimer position a request from the RAF and not something Avro put on it themselves. The RAF did not like the curved Plexiglas dome on the Lancaster because of visual distortion. I agree the Lincoln would have looked smarter with the Lancaster type nose.

The error on the number was fixed for a few weeks ago :-) I just did not want to make new screenshots..
    I hear that

I did a set of repaints (a few sets) for JY's AI Buccaneers some time ago and I took the S1's out on a trip with Rob's Scimitar a couple of days ago. Now.. how I missed not flipping the LH underwing reg on ALL of them, I've no idea but I did Fortunately, I still had the psd so quickly changed them all and re-uploaded!!
    ATB
    DaveB

Win 10 64, i9 13900 KF, RTX 4090 24Gb, RAM64Gb, SSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5 [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Nice screenshots! What scenery is this? NC

Quote Originally Posted by YoYo View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Nice screenshots! What scenery is this? NC
    Korea: Chodo-1952-v-1-1 :- ).

Quote Originally Posted by JensOle View Post
    ......I have released a big texture pack in the past for the Lincoln and I continue with making a few more paints for it.....
    Thanks for your on-going effort; this one is definitely on my short list.

Tommy
    Windows 7 Professional 64 bit, 16 Gigs Ram
    Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower
    ASUS P7P55D Deluxe
    Intel Core i7-860 Lynnfield Quad-Core 2.8 GHz LGA 1156
    ZOTAC GeForce GTX 1050 Ti 4GB 128-Bit GDDR5
    SCEPTRE 27"
    WD Black 1 TB
    ASUS Xonar DS 7.1
    CORSAIR K95 RGB Platnum XT, PBT double-shot keycaps, Cherry MX Blue
    Logitech M510

Under Construction...
    My Military Flight Videos :