FSX Screenshots Here!! - Page 200

Thread: FSX Screenshots Here!!

@zsoltquack it's the tim conrad model, the dutch freedom fighter package you can find here: http://simviation.com/1/search?submi...ds=F-5&x=0&y=0

Great Nikola
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Doing a reconnaissance mission by a Mirage 5BR of the Belgium AF.

Hey zsoltquack !
    your MIGs paintings are awesome! they are for free? where for download?

If i know zsolt good, yes, they're free. Where to download? Huh, i can't say that, because i knowen't it. Sorry
    Miro

AMD FX-8350 @ 4.0 GHz, AMD (GigaByte) Radeon R9 280X Series @ 3GB Video, ATI Radeon SoundCard, GigaByte FX-990GAUD, Samsung 840EVO SSD @ 120GB, WD Caviar Blue @ 1TB

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    If i know zsolt good, yes, they're free. Where to download? Huh, i can't say that, because i knowen't it. Sorry
    Clearly you don't know how Zsolt works, nor how to meaningfully answer the question.

Over the last couple of years, Zsolt's repaints are not free, and are not posted for download on any site. The way he operates is if you see a repaint you like, PM him, and he takes a very small donation via paypal for it - and then contacts you back with the download address. Some of his older repaints are available on flightsim and a few other sites.

I'm thankful that most repainters don't operate this way, but he possesses a very rare talent, and for a handful of selected paints that would not have otherwise been available, I consider my tiny donation to his work very worthwhile.

dl

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Clearly you don't know how Zsolt works, nor how to meaningfully answer the question.

Over the last couple of years, Zsolt's repaints are not free, and are not posted for download on any site. The way he operates is if you see a repaint you like, PM him, and he takes a very small donation via paypal for it - and then contacts you back with the download address. Some of his older repaints are available on flightsim and a few other sites.

I'm thankful that most repainters don't operate this way, but he possesses a very rare talent, and for a handful of selected paints that would not have otherwise been available, I consider my tiny donation to his work very worthwhile.

dl
    Thank you!

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by delta_lima View Post
    Point one: Clearly you don't know how Zsolt works,

[...]

Point two: Some of his older repaints are available on flightsim and a few other sites.

Point three: I'm thankful that most repainters don't operate this way, but he possesses a very rare talent, and for a handful of selected paints that would not have otherwise been available, I consider my tiny donation to his work very worthwhile.

dl
    Point one: I found a lot of repaints on Mirage4FS.com from Zsolt, they are free and also very recent (see january 2014).
    Point two: As i sayed over....
    Point three: Why not? I think if you're good on your job, like he (attention: very difficult be so good ) and take many time, like he, me, F-4F and many on this forum, i think it's right to ask a little contribution and still helps someone.
    But this's only my seeing point...
    In anycase, thanks zsolt for bringing out so nice paints
    Miro

Can't resist to put a screenie of mine here. Or is that not allowed to put shots of non-published stuff here?

Anyway:

dutcheeseblend.blogspot.nl

Living by the grace of our Lord

Blog Entries
    Post away.....

Quote Originally Posted by Dutcheeseblend View Post
    Can't resist to put a screenie of mine here. Or is that not allowed to put shots of non-published stuff here?

Anyway:

SoCal Y22......North Pole, Alaska

That Fokker looks really good, as do Zsolt's paints and those F-5 shots.
    Here's something I'm working on

You can find most of my repaints for FSX/P3D in the library here on the outhouse.
    For MFS paints go to flightsim.to

Something I haven't done for a while.

Migs? What Migs?

Dave

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Outof_f8 copy.gif 
Views:	0 
Size:	7.2 KB 
ID:	10761

Zsolt, you are a repaint vulcan
    Miro

Hey Zsolt, did you ever get your "back cataogue" of repaints - with screenshots - up on a web site somewhere so we can all browse - and buy - your very good work product?? There are a good number I have seen over many months and like to have, but could not describe them now in a PM and don't have time to trawl through so many posts here to track them down.
    Striker, listen, and you listen close: flying a plane is no different than riding a bicycle, just a lot harder to put baseball cards in the spokes.

Quote Originally Posted by expat View Post
    Hey Zsolt, did you ever get your "back cataogue" of repaints - with screenshots - up on a web site somewhere so we can all browse - and buy - your very good work product?? There are a good number I have seen over many months and like to have, but could not describe them now in a PM and don't have time to trawl through so many posts here to track them down.
    Hi,

There is no catalog

What do you want?

Zsolt
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=81650&dateline=141228  2824

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Quote Originally Posted by zsoltquack View Post

Zsolt, is that the Flylogic F-5 Tiger X?
    Miro

Quote Originally Posted by mirage3 View Post
    Zsolt, is that the Flylogic F-5 Tiger X?
    Yes,I painted a long time ago....

Hi Zsolt, it seems to me it's a F-5A model instead of a F-5E Tiger.