A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Japanese
Description: Stock B5N2 Pearl Harbour era repaint: "AII-376", carrier Kaga Level Bomber Force. Replacement for PHP2's duplicated (B5N2_Kate_Kaga_LB) Kaga B5N2 livery.
To be used with TheB24 Guy's stock AI overhaul B5N2 Kate. Removed most of the extended bitmap textures green and red "bleed" effect.
Part of a series of stock Japanese aircrafts livery touchups dedicated to the "Day of Infamy", a tribute to the monumental effort carried out by SOH's members Crashaz, Talon and the Pearl Harbour Project 2 for CFS team to recreate the environment, scenery and missions of that historical day.
- Demirrored original stock skin/damage files, with added "AII-376" tail code;
- new engine texture;
- both full disc and single blade blurred prop textures to choose from;
- dp developed by Talon for Pearl Harbour attack scenario AI performance: stock payload array replaced with Thicko's D4Y Suisei 250/60kg bombs; B5N ventral racks, type 91 Kai-2 torpedo and 800kg AP bomb; Metal Dreams' Imperial Japanese Navy 30kg bombs;
- corrected gun arrangement to historical forward/rearward firing single 7.7mm machine guns;
- Green Ghost's DAP gauge-controlled exhaust effect;
- Watts' realistic Flight Model (aircraft.cfg and airfile) with additional modifications for better AI performance.
To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Stock overhauled B5N2 Kate Pearl era repaint: "AII-376", carrier Kaga Level Bomber Force (PHP2's B5N2_Kate_Kaga_LB replacement)
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.