She's coming soon....
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: She's coming soon....

She's coming soon....

This is our T-38 on final... we do know there are some issues and those are being worked on... (it is, after all, alpha...)

We have, on board, 3 real T-38 pilots... this will be very much like the C310R in that it's going to have all real sounds, all real FDE and all real systems.

Thanks for looking...

WOW!!! I'm very,very impressed with the VC detail! I'll be making room in my Hanger for this,SWEET!!!

Patrick

KC, this is definitely on my immediate buy list when it comes out. Looking very very good!

:salute:
    "Soon to be Expat"

Outstanding job guys. Absolutely gorgeous!!:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

I must say Colin,

That does look incredible :salute:
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

I thought you were refering to the Strike Eagle - When when when??? -... But this is looking really good!:salute:

Soon(ish)... probably sooner than the Strike Eagle given that there is NO glass in here. Due to the clamoring of the "I WANT SERIOUS AND REALISTIC SYSTEMS" crowd, The Mudhen is taking a lot longer than I had wanted... (longer than ANYBODY on the team wanted).

As to when exactly, I cannot say but we're in alpha phase 3 and moving quite quickly... Night lighting is done as are some of main systems and most of the gauges... just those damned canopies are a real pain!

The T-38C will be coming later as that one has glass and a HUD and will take significantly more coding than the A. (yes, sadly it will be more expensive too)

That said, we are making sure that the Mudhen, and it's predecessor, the F-15C, are using as realistic systems and weapons as possible. If you check out some of the stuff I've posted recently on that, you will see that we are including a ton of stuff that only VRS has done. Full, in depth systems. (militarily wise that is) She will be a lady that you must treat with care... or she will drop you out of the sky.

krazycolin,
    Did you mention on a previous thread that you are building a new Web site?

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

We are indeed. But, at this time, only as an addition to the existing one. I.e. adding the tag for "Flight Sim" to the menu and that will take you to the... er... Flight Sim area! We plan on having a storefront although seeing as we are a Flight One client, we do intend to continue using their wrappers though we will sell only on our site.

Right now, I still haven't decided on the look of it... but I do want something interesting...

Why do you ask?

Bring 'em on!!!! REALLY want that T-38....:salute:
    Matt

Quote Originally Posted by Felixthreeone View Post
    Bring 'em on!!!! REALLY want that T-38....:salute:
    ...me toooooo!!

Awesome I tell ya'

Quote Originally Posted by krazycolin View Post
    We are indeed. But, at this time, only as an addition to the existing one. I.e. adding the tag for "Flight Sim" to the menu and that will take you to the... er... Flight Sim area! We plan on having a storefront although seeing as we are a Flight One client, we do intend to continue using their wrappers though we will sell only on our site.

Right now, I still haven't decided on the look of it... but I do want something interesting...

Why do you ask?

It is nice to have a developers collection all in one area, on their web site, instead of looking through the flight stores for their models. Developers web sites have update sections, forums, future products, etc.....keep the public coming back for more.

I do purchase from Flight One as well....

Rick

Jetline HellFire GT2 FSX PC, Win 7 Pro 64, P3DV3.4.22
    ASRock Fatal1ty Z97 Professional LGA 1150 Motherboard
    Intel Core i7 a770K (4.3GHz Overclocked) Quad Core
    Antec 920 Dual Stage CPU Liquid Cooler
    Nvidia 1GB GeForce GTX 1080 ti
    16GB Dual Channel DDR3 SDRAM 1866MHz
    1TB 7200 RPM Seagate HDD+ 60GB SSD Cache
    Lifetime U.S Based Technical Support

" Don't criticize a man until you walk a mile in his shoes. And then who cares! You are a mile away and you have his shoes!!"

Dag
    If you're modelling the canopy opening mechanism/actuators in full detail with realistic animations, I can understand that you refer to them as the 'damned canopies'. They would represent a modellers nightmare ! The aircraft looks lovely, inside out :-)

Thanks and looking forward to it :-)

Nicely detailed VC! Looks complicated... maybe you should have Panther test fly it?
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

We already have 3 (4?) RW T-38 pilots on board for alpha and beta...

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    We have quite a few real pilots on the team, and also some of the vUSAF crew on board testing the birds. So these will be well sorted before being released. As Colin said that has been one of the main challenges of the F-15E is the clamoring for more systems/detail. Cannot complain, but certaintly makes the development process longer. Things are progressing forward though, and we look forward to releasing the T-38 in the not so distant future!.
    Steve
    FSX Hours: 3000+

Blog Entries
    widhing you guys all the very best .. cant wait to see this baby ...

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    My goodness Colin!!! That VC is a masterpiece!!!! It looks REAL!!

Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

Colin, it might be a bit early to ask but... Will there be a NASA livery in the package?

Na. S'all good

NASA all good

Na. S'all good
    NASA all good
    Nice to criptically know there will be one!