RAZBAM Issues

Thread: RAZBAM Issues

RAZBAM Issues

I was just wondering, is the RAZBAM site the only place to purchase VOL 3. of the A-7? I had trouble logging in and got past that. Now I see it only takes PAYPAL. I got VOL 1 from SIMMARKET. I see that VOL 1 and 2 are there. Will VOL 3 be there as well? BTW, I love RAZBAM's products. It's just so difficult to purchase from that site!

PayPal offers the ability to use a PayPal account or a Mastercard/Visa. Options should be shown once you get to the PayPal site.

Yes it is easy and safe to use paypal in whatever online transaction you make. The online store charges the paypal account and paypal charges the CC account. So simple. Once I've done it, I never went back.

Ok. that problem was solved. I got a PAYPAL account and purchased it. I began to download and got the indication that I was complete. When I try and extract, it says "invalid". It's as if there is nothing in the file folder. It's very frustrating. I have used up all three of my downloads. Please advise!

Heavy

Quote Originally Posted by heavy View Post
    Ok. that problem was solved. I got a PAYPAL account and purchased it. I began to download and got the indication that I was complete. When I try and extract, it says "invalid". It's as if there is nothing in the file folder. It's very frustrating. I have used up all three of my downloads. Please advise!

Heavy
    Your download count has been reset.

Thanks. It's still not working. ihave one more DL left. What is going on? It get s to a certain percentage and then it seems like it's finished. When I select the folder, it still says, "invalid". The folder is empty. I turned off my firewall. This is very frustrating.....I love RAZBAM's work but this is the most difficult DL ever.....

OK. I used my last (6) download and still nothing. I need help!

Lemme guess, using a browser to download? If you use Firefox to surf the web, go here and add this download manager; http://www.downthemall.net/

It becomes a part of Firefox and will give you some new "Save" options. Any serious downloading that's done on a regular basis should be done with a download manager. Surf the web with a browser, download with a manager.

I use DTA! for most everything I download and I download a lot of stuff.

I just use Internet explorer. Never used Firefox. So, I need Firefox to use DTA? Just a question, Ive been using Internet explorer forever with no problems. What's wrong now? Thanks for the advice. I will check it out but I'm just curious as to why IE does not work for this particular DL. Thanks in advance!

Is there any chance at having my counter reset? Is there any alternative at getting my download or did I lose money?