Happy Easter to everybody!

I just uploaded a new PearlH Kate repaint created by adding to the demirrored clean stock original skin new serial codes and a repainted vertical fin/rudder/tailplane.
The resulting skin depicts B5N2 "AII-324", carrier Kaga Torpedo Bomber Force. Flown by Petty Officer 1st class Hirotake Iwata, credited with a torpedo hit on the USS Oklahoma. One more time, from an historical Kate profile found at the Wings Palette website.

This repaint is meant to replace Kate "AI-325" (B5N2_Kate_Kaga) in your Pearl Harbour fleet. When SOH's member/administrator Jagdflieger posted a list of tailcodes and colour code fuselage bands, I realised Kate "AI-325" should be assigned to the Akagi fleet.

Akagi aircrafts, on Dec, 7th 1941, wore "AI" codes and single red fuselage bands, while Kaga aircrafts were identified by the "AII" tailcode and dual red fuselage bands. In my PHP setup, Kate "AI-325" became my Akagi level bomber (B5N2_Kate_Akagi_LB), with "AI-308" as torpedo bomber (B5N2_Kate_Akagi 2). This new skin will add variety to your Pearl missions, instead of having duplicated Kate liveries for torpedo and level bombers.

Enjoy!
KH
:ernae: