Iris Raptor Available at Flightsim Store
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Iris Raptor Available at Flightsim Store

Whew, 47 USD. I think I'll pass on this one!

The VRS F-18 isn't even that much...

The downside of international economies... For many years us aussies lucked out against the US market... Now it's the other way around... balance will be found in time I'm sure.

As I've said many times before, until I can start paying my bills in US dollar values, the prices of IRIS products are dictated by my local currency, simple as that.

Our prices have not changed for some time, in fact recently they actually became LOWER.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I am currently broke But I'll be picking this up for sure when my bank balance equates to the price . BTW - David, is the aussie paint included? It sure looks sexy!

EDIT: David, within the limits of secrecy, how advanced are the systems? More advanced than the A-10? Menu pages on the MFDs for example?
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

There are some additional functions to the MFD's but not a great amount...not only because we wanted to keep a close eye on Frame Rates, but also the plain old lack of info..lol.

That being said, the model is coded specifically for future gauge updates which may bring more functionality to the systems... If we go that route.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Purchased it this morning, will get to play with it tonight

It looks good, but does it have thrust vectoring?

What is the plan for support on the F22 and your other planes? The Iris webpage and forums have been down for quite a while now.

Dave

Coastie Dolphins/Spartans CG_1976's Avatar
    45.67 Canadian isn't too bad. She is on the buy list, just have to wait for the boss to get home although.

AMD FX 8-Core Black 4.2Ghz, 8G Ram 2TB HD, W8.1 pending W10, ATI R5 2G X2 Crossfire
    http://www.canadianarcticfse.com/

Videre Vincere Est

Icon5

Looks great, compliments to the developers!
    But, i just purchased the Area51 choppers (OH-58-D, UH-1V, MH-47E) recently, so this one has to wait a while (and IMHO the price is just a bit too high, but that opinion might change once i see comments, screenshots and vid's regarding this excellent piece of work).

:salute:

"When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity." - Albert Einstein

Warrant's [MARQUEE]YouTube Channel[/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Photobucket [/MARQUEE] [MARQUEE]Webpage[/MARQUEE]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Weather radar EU and USA

Sure would like to see a video. That would help me decide. I know IRIS makes great stuff, since I have most all of there airplanes.

Question Paints in release please

What are the paints in the release, please? Anyone?
    I see the webpage has screenshots of a Thunderbird, Edwards AFB, and Langley AFB
    Any others?
    Paint kit?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Pentium D 925 3.0Ghz dual core800 MHz FSB, (HP)MB Livermore-GL6, 2GB RAM PC2 4200 DDR 2 533 Mhz, ATI Radeon HD OC 4890 1GB GDDR5, Turbo-Cool 510 ps, Vista SP2 Home 32 bit, MS Sidewinder FF2, REX 2.0

Unfortunately I am going to have to put off buying it as well considering I've made a few other disposable income purchases. Hopefully it will be worth the wait.
    "Soon to be Expat"

Iris Videos F-22

Quote Originally Posted by rayhere48 View Post
    Sure would like to see a video. That would help me decide. I know IRIS makes great stuff, since I have most all of there airplanes.

Try this

http://www.facebook.com/irissimulati...app_2392950137

Attachment 35592

OK got it to start, but how do I close the panels?

off the top of my head Noddy... i think you have to turn the APU switch back to off but i'll test that now for you and report back... :salute:

Thanks, think I tried that and it shuts down but will await with interest.

ok i'm sat on the RWY at Edwards with them closed, Battery on, Gen set both to on, hold APU till start, start the engines, power down the APU so the light extinguishes and that should lock it all down...

Quote Originally Posted by rayhere48 View Post
    It's on the way bud!

Man, I was really looking forward to this release...followed its development on FB and was all excited this morning when it was released....'til I saw the price tag.....looks like a very well done rendition, though, and I may consider it in the future....
    Matt

NEED help....Textures

So I bought this today, and it is outstanding, but the textures are blurry. Reinstalled five times. Can you help me so that they can be sharp?

is your max resolution set all the way up? i sent the completed BMP's to David for final conversion, don't know what settings he'd have used but probably minus mipmaps, an old FS9 trick that may work is zooming all the way in then back out again... aside from the resolution slider i can't think what may be causing it...

Just out of curiosity, can someone please post a pic of the night lighting in the VC? I have yet to see a pic of that, and it might sway me...
    Matt

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!
    Congradulations Iris on the launch of your newest creation!

May it do well and people really enjoy it massively!

:ernae: :ernae:
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write