Phoenix UFO?

Thread: Phoenix UFO?

SOH-CM-2014
    The land where dust is manufactured and people are high temp tested!

Phoenix UFO?

Hey guys,

My brother and I were just watching something odd over Phoenix tonight. Happened around 9:00 to 9:10. It was above Luke AFB, perhaps at about 5,000 or 6,000 feet AGL, about 10+ miles away.

Looked like one large bird circling with landing lights on, 3 to 5 small fighters with the constant flashers going, and this little thing that was toying with them. It was a soft white, yellowish thing, that could dance in the sky, lol... I watched it! In my binoculars, I had a star above them as a non moving object, and a small jet flying away from it, and the little thing would get right up close to the jet and woosh back away again. I would say it was doing hops of 50 to 100 feet at a time. lol.... Wild stuff man.

Has to be a drone. I cant think of a pilot being in something that could do that. Perhaps they were playing wargames and the circling ship was the command plane. What ever it was though, it was right at the edge of Phoenix about where Luke AFB is. Lasted about 10+ min's. When I couldnt see the little thing anymore, I went in.

Also, two 16's were coming in from runs and they were in no hurry.

Wierd though. :d

Bill
    Humble Poly bender and warrior of Vertices

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate
    Running 3X Samsung 840 SSD HD's, 200 Gig each, 500/500 Read/Write

smoores
    I hate when Sane people say they saw a UFO because then I have to believe them. That doesn't sound like anything I have ever heard, could it be formation flying practice with drones?

Drake
    Must have been one of them F-19s.

There Here!

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by smoores View Post
    I hate when Sane people say they saw a UFO

I wouldnt go that far, lol..

Alienware Console i7 3770 CPU 3.40 GHz / 16 Gigs of RAM / GTX660 GC w/2 Gigs of VRAM / Windows 7 64 Ultimate

What "brand" were you smokin' or drinkin' Bill? :costumes:

I've been a firm believer that there's something "out there" that keeps ckecking up on us. Never got to see one tho. But then again if I did, someone would say the same to me.

Next time get pictures of it!
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

UFO - Unidentified Flying Object. It doesn't necessarily mean it's an alien craft, it just means it is you may not be able to identify it, but it isn't necessarily unknown to the military or civil ATC.

Quote Originally Posted by JO_Wingnut View Post
    UFO - Unidentified Flying Object. It doesn't necessarily mean it's an alien craft, it just means it is you may not be able to identify it, but it isn't necessarily unknown to the military or civil ATC.

thank you. if you didn't say it, i was gonna. :ernae:

SOH-CM-2014
    A photo would have only been some dots in the night sky. Having a good cam corder though would have shown you the pulsing jet fighter nav lights, and the wierd thing that was toying with them, with stars in the background to give you reference of their movement. This was all about 10 miles away at night as well.

The odd thing, which caught our attention was that there were many birds up and high, circling the AFB. Then my brother spotted the thing that was moving up and down. Thats when he freaked, and I went for the binoculars.

So, supposedly, in the news, there was a flash of light last night in the sky. Swamp gas that went explodie?

:d

I'll never forget President Reagens speach on countries uniting against a new common enemy.

I saw a UFO one time, it was right after my then wife hit me with that fryin pan.

MCDesigns
    Interesting Bill. I have seen 4 UFOs in my life, all were very different experiences (one down right scary!). While there is at least a slim chance 2 of them "might" be explained by conventional terms, the others can't.

I am a firm believer in astrobiology, after all, you'd have to be pretty naive and/or arrogant to believe we are the only forms of life in space.

SOH-CM-2014
    Hey Michael,

Roger that. We cant be alone. Even in the bible, there is talk that Earth isnt the only place and the only people...

Are you going to tell us about these 2 scary incidents?

One that I saw was a thing the size of a car rocketing accross the country side near the Arizona / California border near Blythe, but way out in the desert, about 30 miles out. (The location that is.. It was about 4 miles out and our paths were coming together ahead of us, it approaching from the right).

This thing glowed white all over, a sort of dull glow, almost cream colored, and when it was moving, there were blue beautiful wild arcs of lighning zapping from front to rear, wildly... From far away, it looked like a police car going accross the desert at high speed. As we got closer, you could see what was going on. By the time it was in front of us, it stopped and all you could see was the faint white glow. Then, off it was back in the opposite direction.

I could only think it was one of ours, lol.. I was laughing. It looked a bit goofy. I figured the aliens 'had' to have figured a way to not have it light up like that thing was doing. Pretty fast though.... When we got to where it had been at, there was no highway there. Just rolling dirt hills. This was at night, about 9PM roughly near Parker Arizona.

Bill

As I think about it, what if it was having engine problems, lol.. Couldnt get lift. Maybe low on Claudia fluid. :d

Lionheart,
    Wasn't Phoenix the location where a few years back they saw those lights over the mountains? People said they were flares, but they looked pretty bazaar... Might be wrong on the location, but I was thinking it was Arizona..
    Champaign Lady Volunteer.

SOH-CM-2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Wittpilot View Post
    Lionheart,
    Wasn't Phoenix the location where a few years back they saw those lights over the mountains? People said they were flares, but they looked pretty bazaar... Might be wrong on the location, but I was thinking it was Arizona..

Yes. What actually happened according to a documentary that interviewed a large number of witnesses from all over Phoenix, was that a number of lights appeared, perhaps 7, I am not sure. They were in a V formation. Then a sort of flying wing thing appears over the lights. (sounds like a beam-me-up-scotty type of thing). So this big black flying wing with a belly hanger in the middle of it begins a slow cruise over Phoenix from Cavecreek out to the Goldwater Gunnery Range (test area for the Airforce). Then it comes back the other way, roughly an hour later, which by this time its dark. Then its gone.

The people around Paradise Valley who were looking up at it flying over said it was perhaps a mile or more wide and that they could clearly see details in the hanger belly bay. (lights were on, etc). They also said it had no noise what so ever.

They interviewed people that didnt know each other, and were from all over town, and each report was dead on accurate with the others.

Dang swamp gas...

Oddly, if you watch the YouTube UFO clips from news agencies all over the world, when a large disc like thing is hovering for a while and decides to leave quickly, several lights appear around its perimeter, then there is a blurr, and in about 2 or 2 1/2 vid clips, its gone. You only see about 3 or 6 feet of the thing in a blurr and the blurr itself disappears. Makes me think its a cool sort of transport system, these lights. Some call them globes, spheres, etc. But if they set up a formation, they evidently can 'teleport' or 'ramp' a vehicle (if thats what it is) into the area.

Some crazy stuff.. But thats the news man.

Bill

As I've said before, back in '69 I worked with an ex Air Force guy that worked on Project Blue Book. As he said, not all cases can be explained and are definately "real" UFOs. The government will pass out a "snow job?" of an explanation even if they know it's not of this earth.
    Gary -

Goundcrew Member - Warbirds of Delaware KILG - Member 7G Club
    Member of the War Eagles Air Museum Santa Teresa, NM
    KILG Tour Coordinator and Member of Collings Foundation Stowe, Mass
    Mid Atlantic Air Museum Reading, PA.

I am pretty sure I have mentioned it before, but years after the war my Grandfather worked in intelligence with the Air Force. I don't think he really did anything with the writing/compiling of the Blue Book, but, I know he was one of the first to read it... I think at one time he had one of the highest security clearances you could get. When he was stationed in Florida he investigated UFO cases that people called in... A 'Man in Black' you might say... then he went on to work in NORAD... where he retired then got re-hired as a civilian....damn double-dippers.... :costumes: still, he doesn't ever talk about UFO's or anything like that... I am pretty sure he said something along the lines like, if there are UFO's, he never saw anything that proved their existence...

-witt
    Champaign Lady Volunteer.