A new entry has been added to Add-Ons Library, category CFS 2 Skins - Japanese
Description: Demirrored repaint, originally by Rick Spork, a.k.a. Smashing Time, of stock B5N2 "BI-181", 1st wave Level Bomber Force, carrier Soryu. Credited with the sinking of the battleship USS Arizona. To be used with TheB24 Guy's stock AI overhaul B5N2 Kate. Removed most of the extended bitmap textures green and red "bleed" effect.
Part of a series of stock Japanese aircrafts livery touchups dedicated to the "Day of Infamy", a tribute to the monumental effort carried out by SOH's members Crashaz, Talon and the Pearl Harbour Project 2 for CFS team to recreate the environment, scenery and missions of that historical day.
- Demirrored original stock skin/damage files, with added "BI-181" codes and insignias;
- new engine texture;
- both full disc and single blade textures to choose from;
- dp developed by Talon for Pearl Harbour attack scenario AI performance: stock payload array replaced with Thicko's D4Y Suisei 250/60kg bombs; B5N ventral racks, type 91 Kai-2 torpedo and 800kg AP bomb; Metal Dreams' Imperial Japanese Navy 30kg bombs;
- Thicko's D4Y Suisei wing pylons and simulated ventral bomb rack with Ground Crew's Luftwaffe Hagel Rack;
- corrected gun arrangement to historical forward/rearward firing single 7.7mm machine guns;
- Green Ghost's DAP gauge-controlled exhaust effect.
To check it out, rate it or add comments, visit Smashing Time's USS Arizona sinker, stock B5N2 Kate "BI-181", carrier Soryu, demirrored skin. (PHP2's "B5N2_Kate_SORYU_BI_181" and "B5N2_Kate_SORYU_LB")
The comments you make there will appear in the posts below.