The unwashed hoards that care nothing for the smooth lines of a Spitfire, the pure essence of flight that is embodied by the Piper Cub? Those that care only for fiery explosions, the oily smoke and stink that signifies the end of yet another flying machine, another 3D object on the ground? Do you think that plane is pilot-less? That 3D building unoccupied? There are real digital people that fly those planes, that live and work in those buildings!

One can only hope that common sense prevails, and this mad rush for death and destruction will go no further in what has been, to this point in time, a peaceful digital world. Do you really think it will be long before your favorite Orbx enhanced airport is strafed and/or bombed by these Philistines that cheer for weapons in FSX? Think again, I say.

Better that these talented developers, and they are talented, I will give them that, would bring to the FSX world realistic airshows, art festivals, book faires, and such. Preferably at airports, of course, but also at sites scattered throughout the country. Can you imagine your excitement at landing at a small airport in PNW, and seeing a credible recreation of a pottery exhibit near the FBO office? A watercolour exhibit, perhaps consisting only of florals? The possibilities for good, wholesome addons is infinite, do we need to turn FSX into a combatsim?

I say, NO!

Let that mad Russian, Oleg Maddox (if that is his real name), glorify the dark side of aeroplane flying, and leave FSX to those of us that celebrate peace and goodwill!