another topic

Thread: another topic

another topic

While I was waiting for any more suggestions on the XIAN thread(had this happen before) I was flying the XIAN 's last night plus some other planes , it's been a while since I've flown and I've also had this happen before but not as much as last night. The sim screen would go black and the good ole Windows error box would come up saying something about a module. I would then have to restart the sim and it seemed the longer I would fly each time the longer it took for the crash to black to happen, till finally it seemed to go away altogether.
    At first it would happen within a few seconds then longer each time.I tried to fly several different planes and most but not all would do this. Is this caused by a bad DP file( by the way the Xian's now have a CDP file which wasn't present before)?. I tried deleting it and letting it build a new one but didn't seem to help all that much.
    This happened with other planes too ,I think they were all addon planes not stock.

Does anyone know?

Does anyone know anything about what causes a modules failure error message?