The Royal Flight

Thread: The Royal Flight

The Royal Flight

Attachment 30590

The story ...
    http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...s-Top-gun.html

I can take you on that same flight you can ride in the back of my Tonka as seen above, in a fully flyable Tornado through the very same countryside and hills, the Tornado you see in this shot is the UKMIL Tornado which is the only one that actually has a semi accurate loadout, for the GR4 I mean .. however I have my own Iris version and the LJL tornado as well as Alpha F3 and will take anyone for a ride that has UKVFR scenery but for back seats I must send you the Iris version if you do not have the Alpha version just PM me if you'd like to share a flight but to fly the route just PM me! :salute:

I will not share payware, Just to make that clear!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

Actually anyone that wants my Iris version of the Tornado GR4/IDS just need ask its a fully photoreal version, I cannot upload it as it has many repaints by many people but it is almost as good as anything we have at the moment! when I say I can send you it I mean I can show you how too, we can compile a fully freeware package and not actually send you it, you know what I mean! :salute:

Just post here if you need German or Italian versions too! FS9/FSX/ ACCEL

Just to clarify I do not want to steal Iris' model nor do I want to undermine the UKMIL effort but this is an alternative and if I get interest all people invlved in my little personal quest will be named and praised fully! AS said this will never be released but is a compilation of freeware that I have gathered over the past 2 years so it is quite original and almost all of the repaints are of UKMIL release by Andy Nott!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!