As per the title. 1.017 is avaliable.
I am downloading now.
Bring on the Gotha.
Features list of version 1.017
1. Player-controlled Gotha G.V German strategic bomber
2. Approved Community historical skins pack vol.5
3. Approved Community fictional skins pack vol.5
4. Approved Official skins pack ver.1.017
5. Trees 'dither' feature
6. Special shadows now work with Nvidia GTA 4xx and 5xx series videocards
7. RoF in windowed mode is now placed in the centre of the desktop
Change list of version 1.017
1. White fog when entering an overcast layer at night was corrected
2. Incorrect moon shadows on the top of the overcast clouds were corrected
VIEW SYSTEM CHANGES:
3. Padlock jerking when target going through my 6 o'clock was removed
4. Padlock random malfunction was fixed
5. View lock after restarting mission when padlock was enabled was removed
6. Padlock malfunction when target-player has finished the mission was fixed
7. Joystick axis control for pilot head now works ok
8. Balloons-as-radars feature was restored on the Dogfight briefing map
9. Options screen now is centred in Hangar and Briefing screens
10. TDM points indicator customised position is now storing correctly
11. Zero before the decimal point in k/d ratio was restored
12. Bug when total kills count is less than player kills count was fixed in profile statistics
13. Gunners gunnery statistics will track the plane's owner (in both singleplayer and multiplayer modes)
14. Players killed in Dogfight missions will count as players, not as AI as before
15. Airco D.H.2 side slip indicator was restored
16. Pilots in multiplayer missions will now correctly see damage done to buildings before he or she joins the server
17. Other playersí names display on the icons in Flight Record Playback was restored. Attention: regarding to this fix - flight records which were recorded in previous versions of the project will be obsolete in 1.017.