CFS3 Desert Storm - Need Help!

Thread: CFS3 Desert Storm - Need Help!

CFS3 Desert Storm - Need Help!

Hello,

I downloaded all "CFS3 - Operation Desert Storm" files via the following link.

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...dName=discreet

Unfortunately the following files are damaged. Itīs not possible to open the zip files.

NJG_weps_pack_V6.zip
    NJG_weps_pack_V5.zip
    NJG53_weps_pack_V2.zip
    NJG53_weps_pack_Export_Rev1.zip

According to the SOH team these files have been damaged during the last server meltdown. Did anyone download the files when they were still working and is willing to send them to me? Or does anyone of you stand in contact with the developers of the add-on? Unfortunately the e-mail address on the developers website doesnīt work anymore. I would really appreciate if somebody helps me regarding this problem. Of course I would forward the according files to the SOH team in order to enable them to replace the damaged files on their server.

Thanks for your support!

Best regards

Blog Entries
    I think you can get those weapons files here http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...s.php?catid=13 Submitted by HouseHobbit by Discreet, Permission Granted (Discreet) to upload the Weapons sets By the Now Disbanded NJG 53..

Hope this helps:salute:
    CHEERS

Thank you very much Old Tiger...!

Desert Storm Questions

Just a quick series of questions...

This CFS3 Operation Desert Storm, can it work with CFS3 3.1a with all addons or is this a vanilla installation type thing?

Secondly, If it can work with addons and missions, what all do you need additionally aside from weapons packs to run it?

Thirdly and finally, What aircraft does it offer? How much and do you need any addons from other third party sites?

All positive responses appreciated.

I didnīt test it yet but I think itīs a CFS3 stand-alone add-on which requires a stock install CFS3.1. It might not be software-compatible with other CFS3 add-ons, etc. It features several modern aircraft like for example F15, A10, AC-130, etc.

Check out the developers YouTube Channel in order to get an impression of the add-on.

http://www.youtube.com/user/NJG53kommandant

I am going to post more information as soon as I tested the add-on. This will take some time as I am waiting for my new gaming-pc at the moment which is going to arrive in a couple of days. Afterwards I will test all the different CFS3 add-ons which I just bought and downloaded. I did only play the CFS3 stock version in the past and now itīs finally about time to play Firepower, ETO, PTO, MAW, Desert Storm, Korean Skies, OFF, etc. Hopefully all my add-ons will run on Win7 64. I canīt wait to start!!!

Cool, Ok then. I'll wait for you to get it tested first.