RAZBAM Helldiver WIP

Thread: RAZBAM Helldiver WIP

RAZBAM Helldiver WIP

Hey,

found a new Helldiver entry in the RAZBAM forum and some WIP shots.
    Can't wait for that one!

http://www.razbam.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=42

Cheers,
    Mark

Wonder when our Helldiver will see this?

And I'm not going to say anything, but it looks to me like the prop blades are designed for rotation in the opposite direction of the real thing.:isadizzy:

If that is the case, best to not let our Helldiver see it.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

I'm not primarily a warbird / military enthusiast as far as FSX is concerned, but its great to see something different in the pipeline. Like the A2A Uhu, the SB2C is slightly quirky, a little bit out of the ordinary. Too interesting to be ignored, in fact.

Most likely it'll be my first Razbam purchase ( unless they do a C-46 beforehand ).

2011-05-12 new WIP pictures of Razbam SB2C

texture mapping has begun, see

http://razbam.org/forums/viewtopic.php?f=93&t=145

I'm going to be really disappointed if the forward cockpit canopy is not corrected. The canopy being modeled looks like the one from a restored Helldiver not an original WWII aircraft.

observe:
    Attachment 37762

Attachment 37763

Props are still wrong........looks like another Skyraider issue.

Great to see a Helldiver in the pipeline. One of my favorite carrier planes.

yay

we had a few of these

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    I'm going to be really disappointed if the forward cockpit canopy is not corrected. The canopy being modeled looks like the one from a restored Helldiver not an original WWII aircraft.
    The forward canopy is correct for the -5 model which is the one in the pics. Ron posted that details of the -4 are forthcoming.

If there is going to be a -4 with the old style canopy and large spinner, I will be a happy camper.

Quote Originally Posted by mal998 View Post
    If there is going to be a -4 with the old style canopy and large spinner, I will be a happy camper.
    And with hopefully a correct prop to go with it.....other than that.....this is looking nice