Piglet, I Thank you - Page 3
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Piglet, I Thank you

Please don't forget the outstanding Antonov 32 ...

Attachment 27979

Thank you, Tim
    Greetings Bernhard

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I remember, in CFS2 there was a pig you could fly around and drop poo bombs...man that was fun, lol.
    That's Funny

Man, I have been having a great time with Piglets stuff...Great posts by the way, by everyone

Now keep them coming you got a Piglet Peculiar We need a Post...no such thing as to many or of the same favorite :salute:

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Miss the Piglet. As someone here said, when you see that "Piglets Peculiar Airplane" on the data card, you know it's something special.

Come back, we all miss you!

Quote Originally Posted by ryanbatc View Post
    Then you can officially be really embarassed
    Hm. Okay.

*Blushes*

Good enough?

:d

His Embraer A-29B Super Tucano

in Banana Bob Photoreal

Missing both these guys

Attachment 28032Attachment 28033Attachment 28031

Hey double, thing you could upload that banana bob aint post a link in the round up forum? Youd be my little hero tonight!

All the paints you have and if you still have the original files for BananaBob's stuff would be great!
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post

in Banana Bob Photoreal

Missing both these guys

A triple "Wow!" , great shots! Where can that repaint be found, I did a unsuccessful search on it?

Cheers,
    Mark

Quote Originally Posted by MirageIII2009 View Post
    Wonderful shots Daube!
    here is not a screenshot but a video I made some time about showing Tim J7W Shinden.
    Tim's planes are my favourite toys on FSX. thanks Mr piglet! :ernae:
    [YOUTUBE]pq5Z3AlbX54[/YOUTUBE]

Wonderful to see that video again. Beautifully understated, precisely edited and not a second longer than it needs to be. A little masterpiece !

Quote Originally Posted by James View Post
    I remember, in CFS2 there was a pig you could fly around and drop poo bombs...man that was fun, lol.
    This pig was done by Stuart Green and not by Piglet. The pig is still avaialble here: http://homepages.domicilium.com/peve...es/grunter.htm

Cheers,
    Huub

What is that floatplane in your 1st post? Is that a Kingfisher? I didn't know it was available for FSX! Who did those great repaints?

Sascha

Piglet did a very nice Kingfisher for FSX. It can be found here <Link>

HenryW did some nice repaints, which can mainly be found at FLightsim.com (just do a search on Henry William)

Steve"Stalin"B did some very nice repaints which are available here <Link> check from page 5 onwards.

Good Luck,
    Huub

Quote Originally Posted by Cag40Navy View Post
    Hey double, thing you could upload that banana bob aint post a link in the round up forum? Youd be my little hero tonight!

All the paints you have and if you still have the original files for BananaBob's stuff would be great!

Sure, but all I have is the paint saved to the Aircraft (did not save his org zip file) I'll see what I can put together...may need some help with the Package... never done this before

PS it's all Banana Bob work and that will surely be stated :salute:

Sure, but all I have is the paint saved to the Aircraft (did not save his org zip file) I'll see what I can put together...may need some help with the Package... never done this before

PS it's all Banana Bob work and that will surely be stated :salute:
    Ask in the round up forum, im pretty sure we can help you! :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Piglet did a very nice Kingfisher for FSX. It can be found here <link>

HenryW did some nice repaints, which can mainly be found at FLightsim.com (just do a search on Henry William)

Steve"Stalin"B did some very nice repaints which are available here <link> check from page 5 onwards.

Good Luck,
    Huub
    Thanks again!

Sascha

Quote Originally Posted by Cag40Navy View Post
    Ask in the round up forum, im pretty sure we can help you! :ernae:

Load up a zip file... sorry but whats the round up form? and don't see it under Form here at the outhouse

Load up a zip file... sorry but whats the round up form? and don't see it under Form here at the outhouse
    BananaBob Round-up! YEEEHAW! is the name. It is sticked. it is also linked in my sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Sundog View Post
    What is that and were can iget it??? :mixedsmi:

It's Piglet's Boeing Monomail

<center>FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Early Aircraft </center> <center>FS2004 Boeing 221A Monomail
    </center> <center> [ Download | View ] </center>
    Name: b221a.zip Size: 5,066,452 Date: 06-07-2005 Downloads: 2,636
    FS2004 Boeing 221A Monomail. The 221A Monomail was a major advance in aircraft design, being one of the first all metal, stressed skin monoplanes built. Despite its advances the 221A's layout harked back to the biplane era, with the cabin forward and open cockpit aft. Lack of a constant speed propeller prevented the Monomail's true success, as better twins were introduced by the time C-S props appeared. Only one 221A saw brief service between Chicago-Cheyenne. This model has full animations, with opening doors/hatches, bare metal finish, VC and some custom gauges. By Tim Conrad.

Quote Originally Posted by huub vink View Post
    Piglet did a very nice Kingfisher for FSX. It can be found here <link>

Steve"Stalin"B did some very nice repaints which are available here <link> check from page 5 onwards.

Good Luck,
    Huub

Huub, I can't find any Kingfisher repaints in the FSX Skins section of the SOH downloads library. Am I looking in the right place ?

Paul, it seems that the links I tried to give in my previous post don't work properly. As said the textures by Henry William (HenryW) can be found on Flightsim.com. Just do a search on his name.

The textures by Steve"Stalin"B can be found on this page: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...&ammm=15&pap=5

Most textures will be done for the FS9 version of the Kingfisher (OS2U-3) and perhaps you will have to remane them, but they do fit without any problems.

This is also the reason why there are most probably much more repaint available, but these have been done when the original FS9 version of the Kingfisher was released.

AGAS-5 Did some additional Australian repaints (including the od a yellow one) for the Kingfisher. They can be found here:

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...fo&FileID=4536

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...fo&FileID=4535

http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...fo&FileID=4534

I hope this helps,
    Huub

Yes, I'd found Henry William's paints at Flightsim.com but not Steve B's paints here.

Appreciate the assistance, Huub. The Kingfisher is a particular favourite of mine, so the new paints are very welcome.

Thanks again.

in Banana Bob Photoreal

Missing both these guys

It's uploaded here at the Out house For all BananaBob Paint Fan's :salute:

<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><meta name="ProgId" content="Word.Document"><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><meta name="Originator" content="Microsoft Word 11"><link rel="File-List" href="file:///C:%5CUsers%5CSTUART%7E1%5CAppData%5CLocal%5CTemp%5 Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:WordDocument> <w:View>Normal</w:View> <w:Zoom>0</w:Zoom> <w:PunctuationKerning/> <w:ValidateAgainstSchemas/> <w:SaveIfXMLInvalid>false</w:SaveIfXMLInvalid> <w:IgnoreMixedContent>false</w:IgnoreMixedContent> <w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText>false</w:AlwaysShowPlaceholderText> <w:Compatibility> <w:BreakWrappedTables/> <w:SnapToGridInCell/> <w:WrapTextWithPunct/> <w:UseAsianBreakRules/> <wontGrowAutofit/> </w:Compatibility> <w:BrowserLevel>MicrosoftInternetExplorer4</w:BrowserLevel> </w:WordDocument> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <w:LatentStyles DefLockedState="false" LatentStyleCount="156"> </w:LatentStyles> </xml><![endif]--><style> <!-- /* Style Definitions */ p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal {mso-style-parent:""; margin:0in; margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:12.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-fareast-font-family:"Times New Roman";} @page Section1 {size:8.5in 11.0in; margin:1.0in 1.25in 1.0in 1.25in; mso-header-margin:.5in; mso-footer-margin:.5in; mso-paper-source:0;} div.Section1 {page:Section1;} --> </style><!--[if gte mso 10]> <style> /* Style Definitions */ table.MsoNormalTable {mso-style-name:"Table Normal"; mso-tstyle-rowband-size:0; mso-tstyle-colband-size:0; mso-style-noshow:yes; mso-style-parent:""; mso-padding-alt:0in 5.4pt 0in 5.4pt; mso-para-margin:0in; mso-para-margin-bottom:.0001pt; mso-pagination:widow-orphan; font-size:10.0pt; font-family:"Times New Roman"; mso-ansi-language:#0400; mso-fareast-language:#0400; mso-bidi-language:#0400;} </style> <![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapedefaults v:ext="edit" spidmax="1026"/> </xml><![endif]--><!--[if gte mso 9]><xml> <o:shapelayout v:ext="edit"> <o:idmap v:ext="edit" data="1"/> </o:shapelayout></xml><![endif]-->This is a Favorite of mine too... Piglets SOKO J-20

with a BananaBob Photo real Yugoslav Air Force
    paint

Attachment 28222Attachment 28223Attachment 28221