having a new product on flightsim store seems difficult
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: having a new product on flightsim store seems difficult

icarus

having a new product on flightsim store seems difficult

seems becoming really complicated having a new product on other flightsim store...three days i am sending email about new products and on six only two answered one for a problem another one because it's holidays and the other four no answers result no publishing....so perhaps if someone want the new grumman duck can come at my home to take personally because it's faster? lol ...if i have to do same odissey for all 11 new aircraft i think i will leave this hobby/job

also i had my dsl broken for 22 hour today and the alternative sd card to connect disappeared misteriously from the key...luckily this year has gone

or it is time to sell only on my store?

its really boring. happy new year to all personally i never had a bad year as 2010..the next couldn't be that better

Charter Member 2011
    2nd star to the right...you see that old torino?..ask there
    ..or we can talk...
    Prowler

Glad to hear it's ready icarus! Hope you solve the issues because I want to buy it as sson as possible
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    There was a thread at FS Developer about some of the problems with FS Pilot Shop. I regret having anything listed with them. Still waiting to be paid from a February sale, despite the numerous emails and vague responses. Simmarket is one I would recommend.

Also, setting up a little online payment system through a web site is not difficult or expensive. A "little" geeky at first, but once done for the first product(s) it gets simpler. LMK if at anytime you might want more information.

YES! I look forward to the Duck!!!
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

icarus
    dsl problem solved..it was a problem not related to mine but all the country , not it works...also the usb key reappared....i would like also add mission to the duck so probably it will not be out 2th genuary but max before next week end(if new problems do not appears). Then will be the turn of gotha 229 and fiesler 156

icarus
    Simmarket
    simmarket can't sell by law aircraft with svastica and this is going to be a problem with german planes, we have six to sell nextly

at least fspilot has published now the new gladiator now missing other four store...all time lost for finish the grumman duck.

Hey mate,

Adrians store has moved physically and he is still having all sorts of issues with the landlines and ISP, I will give him a ring today and make him alert to your request again (also from the ticket you lodged ) not that I work for FSS, I just help out here and there when I can
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

icarus
    thanks for the information and help...now i understand why three email didn't arrive him probably. Six years ago i had problem with old server so i understand perfectly issues

Thanks mate I tried him several times today but his phone is off, I suppose it being January 1st of 2011 here it would mean he is with family and that sort of thing, I will try again tomorrow morning

I want to clarify that my earlier comments were directed towards the North American Flightsim store and not the Australian Flightsim store. I haven't dealt with the latter store, but if there is a problem they seem to get it resolved, from what I read in forums. The former store *IS* the problem and does little to resolve outstanding issues and get's threads over at FS Developer.

Wouldn't want to cast doubts on the mates from the Land Down Under, where women roar and men thunder... yeahhhh.

Quote Originally Posted by icarus View Post
    seems becoming really complicated having a new product on other flightsim store...three days i am sending email about new products and on six only two answered one for a problem another one because it's holidays and the other four no answers result no publishing....so perhaps if someone want the new grumman duck can come at my home to take personally because it's faster? lol ...if i have to do same odissey for all 11 new aircraft i think i will leave this hobby/job

also i had my dsl broken for 22 hour today and the alternative sd card to connect disappeared misteriously from the key...luckily this year has gone

its really boring. happy new year to all personally i never had a bad year as 2010..the next couldn't be that better
    It is ONE of the reasons I started my own store and news site... both of which will grow considerably in 2011...

;-)
    François A. 'Navman' Dumas
    Retired - FSAddon Publishing
    Umbria, Italy

https://fssupport.com/fsblog/

icarus
    It is ONE of the reasons I started my own store and news site... both of which will grow considerably in 2011...
    me too website and store started 2 years ago and now twitter facebook and youtube channel seems best way promoting actually. Actually fspilot published others still not...but it's an holiday problem...i hope..i sent three email to each store..i will not send the fourth. Next products i will send one.

There will be soon a new video about grumman duck...i have started a maniacal check about all related grumman duck, yesterday i have re-checked contact points, other sound parts not related to engine, virtual cockpit textures, pilot texture reworked, adjusted airfile for the jf-2's topspeed, wing area weigh, engine etc. Today i am working on the rear gunner of another grumman duck version.

So can we still expect the duck tommorow? I know, i know. I had to ask.
    I look forward to it!

icarus
    not for tomorrow as i wrote in another post next week end, making a general check to see is all ok

Sounds good.

I am actually starting to worry now, I cannot reach Adrian at all, even via my personal channels so as soon as I do I will let you know

icarus
    ok thanks hope is all ok

To resolve the issue concerning the swastika, why not sell the aircraft without them. Then offer for free the updated (original) textures that have the swastika for all planes.

Just a suggestion

Ok, just spoke to him, he is ok at least, he will fix you up asap Icarus

icarus
    many thanks JayKae...flightsimstore was one of most efficient on past so i didn't understand what's happened...thanks for your help and having a happy new year

icarus
    seems that very soon we will have another big and famous store reselling our products by downloads and also on cd, it will help many that still don't have cable. Just had a confirm today.
    Grumman Duck works continue today was the effects day. Hope to be able to make also a tailhook version with carrier to land, time perrmitting (infact i wrote hope)

I would be more than happy to wait another week or 2 for you to do the tailhook variant. (I would be anyways...)

icarus
    about tailhook variant i hope so...it depends also by modeller's time ( he is strictly working on arada 234 v13 with 4 engines) bytheway from the material i have the grumman duck with tailhook given to us navy were only five so it's not so relevant...if will not be released with the first version and with tailhook there will be an update as always there are with our models...speaking about that, there will be also a northrop gamma update with new gauges and a polar version, free for old customers...an update.

icarus
    one of the new effects about engine failure