B-52

Thread: B-52

What a great picture! The CS B-52 is irrevocably on my 'To Buy' list. Don't know 'when' but certainly not 'if'.

I give you the NOD on that one :salute:
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Just wish...

....we could make the natural metal schemes have glint. I've never been able to make it happen.

Kent

SOH-CM-2019
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ColoKent View Post
    ....we could make the natural metal schemes have glint. I've never been able to make it happen.

Kent
    Have seen some bare metal schemes but none are correct. The H model had a lot of white around the rear of the fuse and also the top of the cockpit (same as the g model but the g didn't have the white around the fuse). Also, the bare metal was only below the white at the top of the cockpit to the bottom anti-flash paint. Also, on the rear fuse before the white band, and that only a few panels.

Was at hooterville (Blytheville) when the very first cammo b-52 was painted after IRAN. It was a G model tail number 514.

Bob

Right, Bob...

...but I haven't even seen anyone successfully do a reflective metal texture on Capt Sim's B-52, leading me to believe it's not possible because of reflective/specular capabilities of CS's external model.

K.

A few of mine.....

Visit my website www.scale-aviation.com

Members who have read this thread: 0