Digitals Aviation's Little Fokkers

Thread: Digitals Aviation's Little Fokkers

Digitals Aviation's Little Fokkers

This was and would be a must have aircraft if they would finish the VC for it (to their high standards)... I read somewhere they would but have heard very little about it since...

I only bring this up as I was reflecting a little on the year...all the wonderful aircraft that came out this year for FX, and the few I was hoping for.

Those guys really did some nice work, I love their Piper Cheyenne and is an aircraft I fly a regularly

Here's hopin they finish The Fokker

+1

The only thing holding me back from buying this little dutch aircraft is the fact it has no VC. And if you have seen the VC preview shots, they look just as good as the PMDG NGX IMO.
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by doublecool View Post
    This was and would be a must have aircraft if they would finish the VC for it (to their high standards)... I read somewhere they would but have heard very little about it since...

I only bring this up as I was reflecting a little on the year...all the wonderful aircraft that came out this year for FX, and the few I was hoping for.

Those guys really did some nice work, I love their Piper Cheyenne and is an aircraft I fly a regularly

Here's hopin they finish The Fokker
    They won't. They split about a year ago.

Where HAVE you been? :salute:

According to the flight1 forums, Florian is continuing (slowly) with the VC.
    Craig Tatley
    No DC-3 without the DC-2

http://www.dc2-fs.com/

Quote Originally Posted by SADT View Post
    According to the flight1 forums, Florian is continuing (slowly) with the VC.
    The same forums that promise a Cessna 182, Cessna 162, Beech King Air and a number of other `Never Ready` projects?

Believe them ONLY when you see them.

There's Still hope
    Thanks SADT

In a german flightsim forum, it's a running gag to ask for updates from DA.

There might be even a bet going on what will be done first. My 328 or their VC.

Kinda wishin your 328 actually :ernae:

Kinda wishin your 328 actually :ernae:
    Have fun waiting.

I do have fun..., there's lots to do while waiting for any Developers work to be finished

I do have fun..., there's lots to do while waiting for any Developers work to be finished
    True. :d