A good day to everybody!
I just uploaded two more cleaned up repaints, originally by Rick Spork, a.k.a. Smashing Time. This time it's the turn of D3A1 Val "EII-107" and A6M2a Zero "EII-108", carrier Zuikaku.
Attached a couple of screenies depicting the Zero escorting the Val off the northern coast of Oahu on the "Day of Infamy".
- demirrored original stock skin/damage files, with added "EII-107"/ "EII-108" codes and insignias plus additional stenciled details copied from both Akemi Mizoguchi's D3A1 Val and A6M2b Zero
- new engine texture. Sakae12 engine texture for the Zero courtesy of SOH's member Morten Krogstad
- both full disc and single blade prop textures to choose from
- stock payload array on the Val replaced with Thicko's D4Y Suisei 250/60kg bombs and Metal Dreams' Imperial Japanese Navy 30kg bombs, Thicko's D4Y Suisei wing pylons and simulated ventral bomb rack with Ground Crew's Luftwaffe Hagel Rack
- stock payload array on the Zero replaced with Thicko's D4Y Suisei 60kg bombs and Metal Dreams' Imperial Japanese Navy 30kg bombs; Thicko's D4Y Suisei wing pylons and ventral droptank
- Green Ghost's DAP gauge-controlled exhaust effect.