Albania

Thread: Albania

Albania

Nice missions from PRang with unusual scenarios for MAW.
    http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...70&linkid=3071

For the second one, I've used the Catalina from ETO instead of the Swordfish as VP-63 was engaged in the Med'.

Attachment 25339
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

none of my Bostons have cockpit textures....did I miss something.....probably??? thanks

Yes, you have some missing textures somewhere. Try to download one of ndick's Bostons, they should be in.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

led....not your problem to be sure... but I've got all the Bostons in place. In MAW the OAN VVS cockpit shows, the SAF VLS and the French OAP are all good. Porting over the ETO RCAF Boston III 418 gives me no cockpit in MAW..nor does the A20 Special Ops Boston loaded directly into MAW. Not sure what to try next but I'd hate to consign these planes to the "compromised" bin where I can only fly 'em without the VC. ANYbody can weigh in here...if you want to. Always a pleasure to find the fix....because there is one....I just can't find it....tnx all

Quote Originally Posted by gaw View Post
    led....not your problem to be sure... but I've got all the Bostons in place. In MAW the OAN VVS cockpit shows, the SAF VLS and the French OAP are all good. Porting over the ETO RCAF Boston III 418 gives me no cockpit in MAW..nor does the A20 Special Ops Boston loaded directly into MAW. Not sure what to try next but I'd hate to consign these planes to the "compromised" bin where I can only fly 'em without the VC. ANYbody can weigh in here...if you want to. Always a pleasure to find the fix....because there is one....I just can't find it....tnx all
    There is an ETO_A20 Shared file. Likely you are missing that in MAW.

In this case, relpace the cockpit by one of thos which have the correct textures. The textures needed for the ETO Boston are the same, it's simply that they finally don't have the same name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

tried that...probably forgot to delete bdp....off to dig up the A20 shared...thanks fellas

A20 shared was it!!!! Eureka!!!.....thanks again!!!

Glad this worked for you.

Never quite understood the reason that aircraft common to both ETO and MAW sometimes cannot be switched between the two without some missing textures. One would think that all of the textures would be in both installs somewhere.

yes but not necessary with the same name.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    www3.telus.net/murrdaka/

Quote Originally Posted by Led Zeppelin View Post
    yes but not necessary with the same name.
    Aha.

Members who have read this thread: 0