anyone know of a FSX A-26?

Thread: anyone know of a FSX A-26?

anyone know of a FSX A-26?

i now SOH did one back in FS2004 is there a True FSX Model? around that is for FSX?:salute:

Miss that Old A-26 Invader
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Blog Entries
    I think you'll find that Miltons A-26 for FS9 with maybe just a little work to the alpha channels on the textures, flies fantastically in fsx..
    By the way.. Love the vid.. One of my favorite movies ..

Milton's (SOH) A-26 does pretty well in FSX, even with SP2/Accel. It's not perfect, definitely a port over, but it's ok. I would like to see his A-26 made into a full FSX aircraft, but until then, port over it is.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

A good quality payware Douglas A-26 invader, like a K model. And a civillian, or air attack version would be wonderful. Dreams can come true..with the right price.

Payware does not necessarily make for a superior product, believe me. Milton Shupe, Warwick Carter, and Tim Conrad have all produced freeware that is every bit as good as and often better than payware.
    My computer: ABS Gladiator Gaming PC featuring an Intel 10700F CPU, EVGA CLC-240 AIO cooler (dead fans replaced with Noctua fans), Asus Tuf Gaming B460M Plus motherboard, 16GB DDR4-3000 RAM, 1 TB NVMe SSD, EVGA RTX3070 FTW3 video card, dead EVGA 750 watt power supply replaced with Antec 900 watt PSU.

i tryed the port over with the updated files didnt work too well

it has some major things to be fixed too bad i really Loved to use it in fs2004

would have loved it in fsx well some day they will hopfully convert it to fsx :salute:
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    Payware does not necessarily make for a superior product, believe me. Milton Shupe, Warwick Carter, and Tim Conrad have all produced freeware that is every bit as good as and often better than payware.
    Yes, but if A2A, Realair, or Virtigo made one..Im there.

If A2A would like to make one and give it the AccuSim treatment, well...

Quote Originally Posted by stansdds View Post
    If A2A would like to make one and give it the AccuSim treatment, well...
    Boy howdy!

Members who have read this thread: 1