AT802F "Fire Boss" Amphib and the "Air Tanker" soon to be released by FSN Development
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: AT802F "Fire Boss" Amphib and the "Air Tanker" soon to be released by FSN Development

pilotdave1970

AT802F "Fire Boss" Amphib and the "Air Tanker" soon to be released by FSN Development

I am proud to announce the line of Air Tractors for FSX SP2/Acceleration will be made by Flight Sim Nation Development Group. A very powerful single engine turbine plane. This aircraft is used for firefighting which is the AT-802 Fire Boss, there are two other versions, a crop spraying version and a military version packed with armament. Our plans are to release every version that Air Tractor has made. All of these planes will be packed with fully functional VC's and missions to keep you busy fighting fires and spraying crops, an integrated grading system will be included to give you your score. Missions will be consistently released.

The exciting part is that we have real life Air Tractor Pilots BETA testing the aircraft so that our planes are as close to exact as we can get, including the sounds. I have had the privilege to fly it and the turbines just scream. Turn up your speakers and enjoy this bad boy.

Please email me if you have any questions, comments or requests for this plane. We will keep you updated on it.

Well I'm interested in this at least lol! I was just Reading about the fire boss strangely enough And was wondering what it would be like to fly it now looks like I will be able too lol!
    Pete!

Support Help For Heroes!

I look forward to the crop dusting variants! Seen her spraying trees for gypsy moths (I think) in a state park before. Really really cool.

Blog Entries
    I think this plane looks extremely promising. Looking forward to flying it myself one day. The fact you have pilots testing is a major help in that decision..

You'll have no problems updating us all in this forum. We welcome bona fide developers for our hobby:salute:
    SYSTEM :
    DX version Dx10 with Steve's Fixer.
    Processor:I5 4670k overclocked to 4.4 gHz with Corsair CW-9060008-WW hydro cooler
    Motherboard:Z87
    RAM:16 gig 1866 gigaHz Corsair ram
    Video Card:MSI 1070 8 gig ram
    HD:2Tb Samsung 850 evo SSD

To err is human; to forgive is divine

You guys are bringing back memories when i used to operate the AT-802 or other SEAT's. Thank you guys. I look forward to this package. Time to have us some fun! Oh and dont forget the Taildraggin AT-802 fire fighting version.
    "If three-holers are gas guzzlers, why are there four-holers now???"
    "But what do i know? I'm just the 800 pound guerrilla in the room."

Fire! Fire! Your pants better not be on fire....

From the look of things, you must have experienced developers in your team for that project. I have seen the fire bomber and crop duster here in Spain, but never an amphibian version!

Although having a real world 'type rated' pilot is a very good thing, having about half a dozen 'nit-picking', awkward and very hard to please beta desktop virtual pilots will score you just as much kudos in the FS world.

Quote Originally Posted by calypsos View Post
    ...Although having a real world 'type rated' pilot is a very good thing, having about half a dozen 'nit-picking', awkward and very hard to please beta desktop virtual pilots will score you just as much kudos in the FS world.
    Well said!
    "No, I'm not a good shot, but I shoot often." - Theodore "Teddy" Roosevelt

pilotdave1970
    Our plans are to release all models of the Air Tractor. A release date is projected on December 15 for the "Fire Boss" and the "Air Tanker". I will keep you all posted here as information comes available. We plan to launch as website tailored to the Air Tanker this coming weekend. I will post the URL as soon as we get it online.

Thanks guys

More Soon

pilotdave1970
    We appreciate all feedback as well. We are planning on releasing all variants of the Air Tractor ever made. On December 15 we will plan on releasing the "Fire Boss" and the Wheeled Version of the "Fire Boss" or the "Air Tanker". A mission will come out for each aircraft.

I will keep you guys posted as information comes available.

Thanks guys

pilotdave1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Cag40Navy View Post
    You guys are bringing back memories when i used to operate the AT-802 or other SEAT's. Thank you guys. I look forward to this package. Time to have us some fun! Oh and dont forget the Taildraggin AT-802 fire fighting version.

We will be producing them all.

This looks very interesting.

There are about 30 AT-802's operating in Australia but I don't think any of them are amphibian or fire fighting (while we have a lot of fires in Australia we don't have many lakes to fill up from). Mostly they are crop dusters (probably flat out right now attacking the locust plague) so I hope you guys do a crop duster version.

pilotdave1970
    Quote Originally Posted by anthony31 View Post
    This looks very interesting.

There are about 30 AT-802's operating in Australia but I don't think any of them are amphibian or fire fighting (while we have a lot of fires in Australia we don't have many lakes to fill up from). Mostly they are crop dusters (probably flat out right now attacking the locust plague) so I hope you guys do a crop duster version.
    That is for sure in the plans to make the AT-802 Ag version. The Ag or Crop Duster version will be next after the two Firefighting planes. Then we will do the military version the 802U with all the armament. We are covering every Air Tractor ever made.

SOH-CM-2023
    Looking forward to these. I hope you include the two seat SEAT (Tanker) version as well. Forest protection limited in Newfoundland has several of this version. I had a few nice E-mail's with their chief pilot a while back when I released my FS 2004 Fire Boss/SEAT and Duster.
    You can't take the sky from me...

pilotdave1970
    Quote Originally Posted by Brian_Gladden View Post
    Looking forward to these. I hope you include the two seat SEAT (Tanker) version as well. Forest protection limited in Newfoundland has several of this version. I had a few nice E-mail's with their chief pilot a while back when I released my FS 2004 Fire Boss/SEAT and Duster.
    Awesome man, as of right now the only two seater on the drawing board will be the AT-802U which is the military version, but you never know what the future will bring.

These 802's are nice planes right along with the Agwagon and AgTruck.
    .....Looking forward to seeing this released.

Do you have anymore screen shots of your development you can tease us with? Would love to see more!!

pilotdave1970
    Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    These 802's are nice planes right along with the Agwagon and AgTruck.
    .....Looking forward to seeing this released.

Do you have anymore screen shots of your development you can tease us with? Would love to see more!!
    We will have some pictures coming out this weekend without bump and spec. The team is building a website just for the Air Tractor, so you will get all the info and pictures you desire. There will be some free HD wallpaper images you can download.

Dave

Credit card is ready to go!
    [SIGPIC]Vista Australis[/SIGPIC]

pilotdave1970
    Awesome guys, thank for the comments we appreciate it. We are working around the clock this week to get the website up and running, and lining up our real world Air Tractor pilots to get them ready to start testing the airplanes for us.

More soon...If you guys have any questions I am open to all of them and suggestions as well.

Thanks again guys,

pilotdave1970
    Wow guys it's been a long week, we are cranking away on the release package for December 15. We have been working around the clock some 18 hour days spent on getting the website completed. We plan to launch the website this weekend with some cool FREE downloads. I will post the URL for the website when the Chief says we are good to go. Also, along with the website will be a forum for you to post and get the latest updated information. Talk to you guys soon.....

pilotdave1970
    Our new website for the Air Tractor is almost done. Will launch Saturday morning!

In hopes you bring the 802, real world realism, to us for the best virtual simulation possible, good luck. I mean that in a positive manner.

Here's to seeing the 802 take flight in FSX :ernae:

looks like it would be the ultimate bush plane too, especially with an empty cargo. looking foward to this one I really enjoyed Brian's Air Tractor for FS9 back in the day
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

pilotdave1970
    Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    In hopes you bring the 802, real world realism, to us for the best virtual simulation possible, good luck. I mean that in a positive manner.

Here's to seeing the 802 take flight in FSX :ernae:
    Sure thing my friend, we currently have 1 real world Air Tractor pilot that will be BETA testing it for us. We are well supported by the "Real World" Air Tractor pilots. Due to the fact that this plane has been overlooked for FSX. We are now taking the Air Tractor to a level that has never been done before. I am sure you will enjoy it.