Skins Pack for FSX sky unlimited Harvard MkII! uploading now

Thread: Skins Pack for FSX sky unlimited Harvard MkII! uploading now

Skins Pack for FSX sky unlimited Harvard MkII! uploading now

ok i am uploading the Harvard Skin PAck now
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

==Punisher of Arizona == Thin Blue Line

Looks great!

Mirror download for the havard MKII skin pack

:ernae:
    http://download268.mediafire.com/gmn...kII+pack+1.zip
    Thursday, November 27 2014 I Lost My Best Friend My Uncle! He Was Amazing person He was a volunteer For Las Vegas metro Police he will be missed, I Volunteer with him Many Times With LVMPD And USFS

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014

gajit
    Hi - thanks good of you to share - they are quite good but im not getting any shine on any of the paints and most the right fuselarge roundels seem to have problems.

That's a nice touch adding an updated aircraft cfg file. Makes it a lot easier for the end user.

A re-painter usually cannot add what's been left off in the original model. On the MkII, the material was built to be un-shiny.

In the third FSX bundle, a Harvard MkIV will be included and the materials will be set up to allow you to have things shiny and reflective.

gajit
    Quote Originally Posted by X_eidos2 View Post
    That's a nice touch adding an updated aircraft cfg file. Makes it a lot easier for the end user.

A re-painter usually cannot add what's been left off in the original model. On the MkII, the material was built to be un-shiny.

In the third FSX bundle, a Harvard MkIV will be included and the materials will be set up to allow you to have things shiny and reflective.

Thanks for the explanation.

Quote Originally Posted by X_eidos2 View Post

GOOD LORD! A developer who's thought! Matt and shiny finishes separately. I wish other devs did. After all, it's only a switch in the export, isn't it?

Now if only my budget would run to another payware...
    Greetings from Chris Brisland a.k.a. "Eagleskinner" a.k.a. "Dances with brushes" a.k.a. "Old One-Eye". I've not come unravelled yet and I am painting again.

My paints can now be found on my website

i see notten wrong on my side i been using the harvard all day yesterday:d

THOMAS CURTIS
    Thursday Nov 27th 2014