T-39 for FS9.....will it work in FSX?

Thread: T-39 for FS9.....will it work in FSX?

Hybrid View

T-39 for FS9.....will it work in FSX?

Anyone know if this will work in FSX?

<table width="100%" align="center" bgcolor="#cceeff" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr><td colspan="2" align="left">Category: Flight Simulator 2004 - Original Aircraft </td> </tr> <tr> <td width="*" align="left"> New! North American Rockwell T-39 Sabreliner </td> <td align="right" nowrap="nowrap"> <!-- --> </td> </tr> </tbody></table> Images related to this file:

<table width="100%" border="0"> <tbody><tr> <td> </td> <td width="*"> File Description:
    The North American Sabreliner (later sold as the Rockwell Sabreliner) is a mid-sized business jet developed by North American Aviation. It was offered to the U.S. Air Force in response to their Utility Trainer Experimental (UTX) program. Due to similarity of the wing and tail to North American's F-86 Sabre, it was dubbed "Sabreliner." Military variants, designated T-39 Sabreliner, were used by both the U.S Air Force and U.S. Navy after the Air Force placed an initial order in 1959. The Sabreliner was also developed into a commercial variant.

</td> </tr> </tbody></table>

<table width="50%" align="center" bgcolor="#cceeff" border="0"><tbody><tr> <td width="25%">Filename:</td> <td width="75%">t39.zip</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">License:</td> <td width="75%">Freeware</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Added:</td> <td width="75%">3rd September 2010</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Downloads:</td> <td width="75%">228</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Author:</td> <td width="75%">Peter Mercy / Mike Stone / Wayne Brown</td> </tr> <tr> <td width="25%">Size:</td> <td width="75%">60172kb</td></tr></tbody></table>

Thanks,

NC

I've never been a fan of Mikes airplanes so I don't know if that one will work or not, but I believe Kazunori Ito also did one and that one works. . .I had it installed for a long time.

http://www.flightsim.com/file.php?cm=INDEXCALL&sPos=330
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    Anyone know if this will work in FSX?
    Saw that this morning. North American Aircraft products always catch my eye.

Do you have FSX loaded? Why not drop it in and let us know.

I'm guessing some of those gauges are the old FSD ones from their B-58 and being FS98 era GAU's might not work but there have been several XML format versions made since then so substitutes should be available.
    :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by fsafranek View Post
    Saw that this morning. North American Aircraft products always catch my eye.

Do you have FSX loaded? Why not drop it in and let us know.

I'm guessing some of those gauges are the old FSD ones from their B-58 and being FS98 era GAU's might not work but there have been several XML format versions made since then so substitutes should be available.
    :ernae:
    I would install it myself and check, but am about two days drive from my computer (am on laptop), and won't be home until next Tuesday night!

NC

Quote Originally Posted by Navy Chief View Post
    I would install it myself and check, but am about two days drive from my computer (am on laptop), and won't be home until next Tuesday night!
    Well, then test it when you're back home... *Shrugs*

Ok Chief,

I installed Mike's Sabreliner and here's what I found. Of course there is no VC, so at least you don't have to worry about the opaque glass problem, lol. . . .the 2D panel is aliased to the Lear 45, so you won't have any gauge problems. If you plan on using it for AI traffic only, I would say it's perfect for that (you could do a lot of different liveries for it depending on what traffic you wanted). If you plan on flying it yourself and have a better 2D to alias to, that would work as well.

Have a good trip home!:salute:
    USAF Retired, 301st Fighter Wing, Carswell AFB, Texas
    My SOH Uploads: http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforum...erid=83&sort=d

Current System Specs:
    FSX/Accel | Windows10 64bit
    Motherboard: MSI760GM-E51(MS-7596)
    CPU: 3.9GHz AMD FX-4300 Quad-Core | RAM: 16GB DDR3 1333
    GPU: NVidia GTX 970 (4GB GDDR5)

My experience is that All Mike´s FS9 planes work in FSX..all!!.....I , do "prime" them here and there to get them to work as best as possible in FSX but that´s easy. I have all that I had in FS9 and have added lots of my own textures to them. If you have any problems drop me a note, or give me this weekend and I will "prime" if your ya, and send it your way....:salute:
    I also fix many AI planes for regular flight, its another phase of the hobby which is a lot of fun....

Custom panel, could work in FSX...

<center>FS2004 (ACOF) - FS2004 Panels </center> <center>FS2004 Photoreal Panel--Rockwell Sabreliner
    </center> <center> [ Download | View ] </center>
    Name: hpsbrpnl.zip Size: 5,512,193 Date: 04-13-2005 Downloads: 1,431
    FS2004 Photoreal Panel--Rockwell Sabreliner with full internal views. By Horst Paetzold.