Last night Linda and I went to a friend of hers wedding that works in her office. This was a black tie affair in the evening. All I could think about was how hot I was going to be sitting there in a tux outside. The wedding was at there house outside and they just brought this house on the water. He paints for a living and she is in upper management at the bank. When we got there someone took the car and parked it for us. This house was eight-two hundred square foot and they were also adding a 1000 foot sun room which was still being built. We didn't go inside the house but I notice they had six central AC units outside. The area he was in was upper class. It was three acres on the water and they just had a hugh synthetic pier built with a 42 foot sail boat at the end along with a cigarette boat to boot. They had a full band and it was one hundred percent catered There were portable coolers set up around the whole area to keep the air cool along with white lights along the whole back yard. They had a in ground pool built close to the water that was over 500 yard away from the house and also they had a full size in the house. He had a six bay brick garage and that had a full size heating and AC unit in there. Linda and I aren't rich but we live ok. It just blows my mind how a middle class person can afford to do something like this and keep it up.They are both in their early fifties but the taxes alone along with the insurance would kill me...lol They also had a complete seafood buffet along with a open bar. The seafood buffet was something like I had never seen. I know most of our members live better than this but I need to know how you are doing it.