What does a CFS3 EDitor do?

Thread: What does a CFS3 EDitor do?

What does a CFS3 EDitor do?

I am in the process of loading the DPC Korea Skies add on. In the downloads there is a folder "KS_Extras." In the folder there is a "Maintenance folder." Inside that folder is a file called "cfs3 Editor."

Could someone tell me what this program does? The header should say CFS3 Editor

ONE ADVANTAGE IS THE ABILY TO MAKE NEW AND REWORK AND RENAME EXISITING FACILITIES AND LET YOU SEE EXCATLY WHERE THE ARE IN RELATION SHIP TO EACH OTHER
    boys of 60 unofficall mad modder" and dyslexic extraordinaire MY OFF FLIGHT GROUP http://www.freewebs.com/dovesandhawks/:typing:

SOH-CM-2020
    Quote Originally Posted by rcafmad View Post
    I am in the process of loading the DPC Korea Skies add on. In the downloads there is a folder "KS_Extras." In the folder there is a "Maintenance folder." Inside that folder is a file called "cfs3 Editor."

Could someone tell me what this program does? The header should say CFS3 Editor
    What Stump says. I really like the editor (when I get it to work) because it allows a lot to be done without having to resort to GMax. I suspect CFS3 Editor is underutilised by the community.

cheers
    D

Quote Originally Posted by stumpjumper1 View Post
    ONE ADVANTAGE IS THE ABILY TO MAKE NEW AND REWORK AND RENAME EXISITING FACILITIES AND LET YOU SEE EXCATLY WHERE THE ARE IN RELATION SHIP TO EACH OTHER
    i forgot to mention is that it is useing and remakeing facilitity files not the other fiels that go with it .dds .lso ,etc
    boys of 60 unofficall mad modder" and dyslexic extraordinaire MY OFF FLIGHT GROUP http://www.freewebs.com/dovesandhawks/:typing: