Aircraft by Milton Schupe; Updates? Where to find them?

Thread: Aircraft by Milton Schupe; Updates? Where to find them?

Aircraft by Milton Schupe; Updates? Where to find them?

I've downloaded several of Miltons fantastic Aero Commander craft. While running around the internet I found that there were updates that can't be gotten anywhere. Even Miltons own website was a no-go.

One specific I'm hunting for is needed for the Aero Commander 520 - ac520_lite.zip (most uploads (by Milton) here in the archives are not there)

Also unknown where to acquire updates for the Dash 7; d7vcmdla_update_1.zip and d7vcmdla_update_2.zip

Does anyone have these?

Hi,

Are you sure you need all those updates ?
    Methink (can be wrong) they are already included in the recents uploads of those planes

This might be a good start...

http://www.flightsimonline.com/

--WH

Quote Originally Posted by claudius24 View Post
    Hi,

Are you sure you need all those updates ?
    Methink (can be wrong) they are already included in the recents uploads of those planes
    I did consider that. But not knowing, I had to ask to be sure. I downloaded the files from flightsim.com and I'm not sure if the updates are applied or not. But I see after going to the link warhorse supplied, and looking again, the Dash 7 has all the updates applied. I'll download the Dash from there and I'll be good to go on that one

Quote Originally Posted by WarHorse47 View Post
    This might be a good start...

http://www.flightsimonline.com/

--WH
    That is the only place where the link to the file ac520_lite.zip is. And it's not working.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Hopefully Milton will see this and clear things up.

Charter Member 2010
    Blog Entries
    You can go here. www.com-central.net You have to sign up though. Don't worry, it's free.
    Then go into the members options. Then downloads. Then FS2004. Then FS2004 Aircraft.
    Then there's a whole section for Milton's aircraft called Milton's Hanger and Milton's CC.
    They have whole aircraft collections and repaint packs available there. Big downloads but worth it. Some of the repaint packs are up to 70+ paints!
    Good stuff, enjoy!

Tom

Hello Tom

I stumbled upon com-central.net earlier and registered. Just waiting for confirmation of acceptance.

70+ repaints? Holy cow!! I hope the option is a selective one and they don't all get installed automatically..

Thanks for your assistance

Quote Originally Posted by OleBoy View Post
    I did consider that. But not knowing, I had to ask to be sure. I downloaded the files from flightsim.com and I'm not sure if the updates are applied or not. But I see after going to the link warhorse supplied, and looking again, the Dash 7 has all the updates applied. I'll download the Dash from there and I'll be good to go on that one

That is the only place where the link to the file ac520_lite.zip is. And it's not working.

Thanks for the replies fellas. Hopefully Milton will see this and clear things up.
    I must confess that many updates no longer are posted to other sites. You will either find them here (sorry about that crash) or on my website.

The ac520_lite.zip is posted no where else as I recall ... and the link on my website I see was broken. I will try to correct that if I can find the package.

This is a link to the direct download: http://www.flightsimonline.com/downloads/ac520_lite.zip

The issue was a mispelled link ... now corrected above and it works. My apologies.

Also, FYI, the Aero Commander series were all significantly updated for FS9 including revised VC's with higher resolution panels and gauges. Some gauges were totally redone in xml. Look for the RED links or any that talks about better FPS and Hi-res VC's.
    Milton Shupe
    FS9/FSX Modeler Hack

My Uploads at SOH - Here
    Video Tutorials - Gmax for Beginners

I'd love to add the 74 (!!!!!) repaints - especially if there were some more Canadian and New Zealand civilian skins in the mix - for Milton's superb Beech 18, but for some bizarro reason Com-Central doesn't consider a Hotmail e-mail account "personal" enough so I can't register.

N.

Milton, your models are just pure fun and realistic. I fell in love with the Aero Commander on first flight. It's so smooth and sleek. Very graceful in the skies. I really enjoy them.

Thank you for fixing the link to ac520_lite.zip

I know you're always busy, and I don't want to be a bother. But I see on your site that you mention for some.. that you were going to update the packages. Did this ever happen?

I will look into the revised VC's in red

Thanks again

Quote Originally Posted by ThinkingManNeil View Post
    for some bizarro reason Com-Central doesn't consider a Hotmail e-mail account "personal" enough so I can't register.

N.
    Hmmm, that's strange. I registered with ole-boy@hotmail.com and received a response almost immediate.

Stating; Welcome to Com-Central.net!

You or someone else has used your email account (ole-boy@hotmail.com) to apply for an account at Com-Central.net.

The site Administrator will review your application and send you an email if you are approved.

The following is your member information:
    Username: OleBoy

Although I'm still waiting for an approval