Nice freeware tool

Thread: Nice freeware tool

Retired SOH Administrator

Nice freeware tool

I been using this along with CrapCleaner...this Glary Utilites seems to do more and I haven't had one problem so far>>> http://www.download.com/Glary-Utilit...-10508531.html it does a great job of cleaning up cookies and other left over crap on your pooter....Mike
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Hi Moe,
    You might want to take a look at this program,
    http://www.iobit.com/advancedwindowscareper.html
    This is a good little program as well.
    http://www.iobit.com/iobitsmartdefrag.html
    Both are free to home users.

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.

Retired SOH Administrator
    Alex..that first one you suggested is sweet....are ya using the freeware or the paid ver.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]Asus Rampage Extreme Motherboard /EVGA AR GeForce GTX 295 1792MB 896 Bit GDDR3 /Corsair 8gig XMS DDR3/Intel Core 2 Extreme QX 9770 Yorkfield OCed 4.2 LGA 775/136W Quad Core / Water Cooled/ 2 WD Raptor 150gig 10,000 rpm Drives in Raid O Mode/WD Raptor 150gig internal back up/400 gig External WD back up Drive/Thermaltake 1200 Watt PS/Sony Dual Layer DVD RD/RW/Plextor DVD/RW/ Thermaltake Kandalf Tower/ Sound Blasters X-FI Platinum / X52 Pro

Hi Moe,
    To be honest I am using the last free version at the moment.I was using the last beta version prior to that.It had all the options of the paid version.Not really a lot of difference for me as I do not like programs running in the background without my consent so turned of the auto settings anyway.
    This program has come on leaps and bounds in the last year.It is as good as any payware product I can think of even in it's free form.
    I have dvd at home that has all the software you could need to run a PC for anything you can think of.From DTP,burning discs,antivirus/malware and graphics to full office work.Everything on it is legally free.
    No need to really buy any software anymore.
    Yes it may not be the latest and greatest software but it is fully functional for home use.
    I set it up because a friend of mine who was out of work was given an old PC but coud not afford to buy much software.He got XP home with it but that was all.

Buddha13

Buddha13
    Who is the bigger fool,The fool or the man who listens to the fool.

Friends are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

Do not meddle in the affairs of dragons....For you are crunchy and good with ketchup.