Sorry guys I'm after a new aircraft and I have everything, well so I think!!

Thread: Sorry guys I'm after a new aircraft and I have everything, well so I think!!

Sorry guys I'm after a new aircraft and I have everything, well so I think!!

Please don't say the SBD because I'm getting that in the morning, but is there anyting thats really in the majority vote that I can buy or get for free, preferably buying thats new, I'm on tenterhooks for Dino's JSF and just really want a high speed thrill anybody know anything rare and not really spoken about that is really fun and works in fsx Accel?
    I'm as up to date as you guys but I really want a new Jet I'm loving Piglets Raider but I want a Jet, Any ideas?

I think Bill's Epic Victory will be quite a nice little jet I am looking foward to it.
    "The knack of flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Without knowing what you actually have it's hard to know what to specifically recommend. However you won't go wrong with any of the following:

1) Lotus Sim - L-39 Albatros
    2) Aerosoft F-16
    3) IRIS Pro Series F-16D
    4) Flight Replicas - Messerschmitt 262
    "There is an art . . . to flying. The knack lies in learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss"
    — Douglas Adams, 'The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy'

How about learning a FMC like in the Eaglesoft Citation X 2.0? It is a high speed jet.

Whether it is a thrill or not is up to you. I certainly enjoy it. :ernae:

Quote Originally Posted by tpet View Post
    VRS Super Bug should be out this month
    I really hope it comes soon too. I made sure to get the preorder before the 1st. 25% off on the "PMDG of fighter jets"... can't beat that with a stick.