Dreamfleet

Thread: Dreamfleet

Ken Stallings

Dreamfleet

Perhaps this is old news around here -- not sure. But I received some information (won't say from whom) that Dreamfleet is on a long term haitus from designing and releasing new aircraft for FSX. Nothing on their website says anything like this. But, the links to their contact options are not working. So, it's like they don't wish to have any contact with their customers.

Anyone got a confirmation on this?

Ken

Ken, I think that is pretty much correct.
    Regards,
    Robert

Lou was taking a break but one must remember the crew is still active and productive , Jean Luc and myself are in constant contact and have some suprises in store for you yet Ken..

Thats great news (provided its GA aircraft from my point of view) - I was starting to wonder whether Dreamfleet was completly dead..I really miss my Dreamfleet aircraft in FSX (especially the Baron and Archer 111) and its about the only thing that dosen't keep me from dropping FS9 from my hard drive.

Ken Stallings
    Quote Originally Posted by Chuck_Jodry-VJPL View Post
    Lou was taking a break but one must remember the crew is still active and productive , Jean Luc and myself are in constant contact and have some suprises in store for you yet Ken..
    You could give me a really nice one by releasing a Cessna 310R for FSX!

Lou was taking a break but one must remember the crew is still active and productive
    But without Lou there is no Dreamfleet...

Greetings
    Tim
    Greetings
    Tim

i5 12600K | 32Gb | RTX 4080

Jean Luc and myself are in constant contact and have some suprises in store for you yet Ken..
    That sounds great!
    Cheers, Bert

AMD Ryzen 5900X, 32 GB RAM, RTX 3080 Ti, Windows 10 Home 64 bit

MCDesigns
    Quote Originally Posted by Naki View Post
    Thats great news (provided its GA aircraft from my point of view) - I was starting to wonder whether Dreamfleet was completly dead..I really miss my Dreamfleet aircraft in FSX (especially the Baron and Archer 111) and its about the only thing that dosen't keep me from dropping FS9 from my hard drive.
    I was flying the baron lite in FSX for awhile. haven't installed it into the new rig, but from what I remember it worked fine (usual port issues)

Hi,

From a support point of view I was in as frequent contact with Lou as anyone, and I haven't heard anything for a couple of years, with my last email to him unanswered.

I would love to think that Dreamfleet was "on a break" but personally I've heard nothing to that effect, and if this is indeed the case some brief statement on the website would be nice.

My own views are that based on certain "reading between the lines" from things some have said, certain individuals (who will remain nameless) from the competition were putting pressure on / causing aggravation for Lou, who appears to have left the scene and is now happily flying his plane in real life. I'd love to be proved wrong, but the complete lack of new news forces one to draw one's own conclusions .....

Alastair

SOH-CM-2023
    That combined with the fact that I haven't had an e-mail or instant message from Mikko Malenimi in years... literally. We used to chat online on a near daily basis. Lou used to be pretty active over on the Fightsim.com forums.

Brian
    You can't take the sky from me...

Quote Originally Posted by alastairmonk View Post
    My own views are that based on certain "reading between the lines" from things some have said, certain individuals (who will remain nameless) from the competition were putting pressure on / causing aggravation for Lou, who appears to have left the scene and is now happily flying his plane in real life. I'd love to be proved wrong, but the complete lack of new news forces one to draw one's own conclusions .....

Alastair
    Alastair, I met Lou at FANCON back in 2007. The information you are providing is similar to that of which I have been told from inside sources from competing companies. It seems Dreemfleet made some enemies out there.

For all intensive purposes, these nameless sources have indicated that Dreemfleet is dead in the water. I would love to be wrong, but after two years of absolutely no word from them, I believe this to be the case. Well, at least from Lou's angle. Don't know if some of the other team members have more in store.

Isn't the DC-8 still been constructed by Paul Golding?

Last I read it was....about three months ago there was a forum post on avsim
    FAA ZMP
    PPL ASEL

| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | EVGA GTX1080 Ti | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X |